Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Could it be because of the long name? Or is that the case for all players on that team?

Snowy you're right, I just checked another player same team with shorter name 'Croft' and it was fine.

Slightly biased, but after playing around with the Academy it would be nice to have a female model in there for us cricketing maidens...

...a girl can dream though :P

I had the same problem and HBK fixed it for me, pm me if you can't fix it :)

What files are in your C:\Program Files (x86)\CricketAcademyBeta folder?

There are 4 files:

Cricket-Academy-beta.exe
data-0.blobset.pc
readme.txt
uninstall.exe

And in answer to others, changing the resolution and killing browser processes haven't worked either :(

Any help is appreciated :)

I am getting the same issue, after installing 0.99c it loads then crashes out, i have tried adjusting the settings and permissions but nothing seems to make a difference i even tried adjusting the resolution.
Can anyone help?

A question: how do I change my username and password, I recently forgot my password and had to reset it and go the new password in email, now I want to change that, how do I do it?

I am also having the problem of the client (0.99) crashing before it starts up, this is the only version i have tried, someone please help :(

I think there should be an option to change the position of sponsors name acoording to our will.also somewhere i read thad there is an option for changing bowling styles in ca 0.99c.is it there or will it be available in next update?? I guess.but first is it possible to change bowling style???

I have read in facebook if your computer can run cricket academy it will run DBC 2014,so there are hundreds of us that cant run cricket academy so I assume we cant play DBC 2014,I am going to cancel my pre order.I was nearly going out to buy a controller to run it as well.This is all too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread