Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Could it be because of the long name? Or is that the case for all players on that team?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Snowy you're right, I just checked another player same team with shorter name 'Croft' and it was fine.

ZealousDamsel

School Cricketer
Slightly biased, but after playing around with the Academy it would be nice to have a female model in there for us cricketing maidens...

...a girl can dream though :P

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I had the same problem and HBK fixed it for me, pm me if you can't fix it :)

Lebanna

Club Captain
What files are in your C:\Program Files (x86)\CricketAcademyBeta folder?

There are 4 files:

Cricket-Academy-beta.exe
data-0.blobset.pc
readme.txt
uninstall.exe

And in answer to others, changing the resolution and killing browser processes haven't worked either :(

Any help is appreciated :)

Dysk

School Cricketer
I am getting the same issue, after installing 0.99c it loads then crashes out, i have tried adjusting the settings and permissions but nothing seems to make a difference i even tried adjusting the resolution.
Can anyone help?

cricfan11

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
A question: how do I change my username and password, I recently forgot my password and had to reset it and go the new password in email, now I want to change that, how do I do it?

Apollo

School Cricketer
I am also having the problem of the client (0.99) crashing before it starts up, this is the only version i have tried, someone please help :(

akashmahato

School Cricketer
I think there should be an option to change the position of sponsors name acoording to our will.also somewhere i read thad there is an option for changing bowling styles in ca 0.99c.is it there or will it be available in next update?? I guess.but first is it possible to change bowling style???

valettas

School Cricketer
I have read in facebook if your computer can run cricket academy it will run DBC 2014,so there are hundreds of us that cant run cricket academy so I assume we cant play DBC 2014,I am going to cancel my pre order.I was nearly going out to buy a controller to run it as well.This is all too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread