Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Just an enquiry. How do we create/edit leagues? In the competition editor we can create/edit generic competitions but can't allocate teams. Is there an option in the full game to create leagues to input into the career mode?

Crashing

It seems like quite a few people have the problem where Cricket Academy crashes to desktop at "setting up default profile data". Will the only fix to this be the next patch?

after the 0.99 c update mine also crashing to desktop what is the solution for this problem?so i cant play dbc 14 on my pc?

This might be a good time to bring this up with the update coming on Friday...

In the process of uploading teams on the Academy, 9 times out of 10 it would check and update a couple of players, then ultimately get stuck while 'Checking' a player. Would have to force exit the Academy via Task Manager as there was no way to cancel the upload. It would get stuck on checking multiple times before successfully getting through all players and finally uploading the team.

Not sure if this is on the user end or something to do with the Academy itself.

Sounds like an issue with the Cricket Academy. Hopefully we can clear all of these by the end of the week when the new one comes out.

happend to me to and now its not showing the stars of rating when i go to online comunity white boxes only
:noway

Ross Pls Update the stickers for teams they look not awosome.Make them simple like they are They look horrible.What is the design they look round and a baby art.

are you joking? have you actually downloaded CA?

Given the licensing restrictions and the necessity therefore to conceive and design every logo - team and sponsor - from scratch, they are are great. some of them are spectacular.

Some of the best artwork I have seen in any sports title considering almost all of it is custom made non-licensed stuff. Truly impressive... Especially the guy who did the 010 and TGGI Branding... Ahem.

This might be a good time to bring this up with the update coming on Friday...

In the process of uploading teams on the Academy, 9 times out of 10 it would check and update a couple of players, then ultimately get stuck while 'Checking' a player. Would have to force exit the Academy via Task Manager as there was no way to cancel the upload. It would get stuck on checking multiple times before successfully getting through all players and finally uploading the team.

Not sure if this is on the user end or something to do with the Academy itself.

I get a similar problem while trying to download some teams - it would hang trying to download a player and I'd have to force quit CA...

iOS

Will cricket academy come out on ios? I have a computer with quite low graphics so am unable to run it on my pc.

Users who are viewing this thread