Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

i installed cricketacademy beta 0.99. its starts with don bradman logo and then big ant studio, then it starting to setup and suddenly boots me out.
please help

^ The latest version is 0.99c. Try with that. Uninstall the current one.

^ The latest version is 0.99c. Try with that. Uninstall the current one.

its 0.99c which i have installed and i am getting this error. Plz help guys

I am suffering the same problem. I uninstalled everything I previously had related to Cricket Academy, downloaded the 0.99c full version and it does it.

Run as administrator? Firewall issues? Virus scan issue?

Ross, to clarify something....

I have 4 different jerseys for the south africa team. Before there was an option to set a default uniform and i set the test uniform as default. That option is gone now and replaced with assigning default uniforms to match types (test, odis etc).

This is all good. But when changing indiviual player, there are options to use "team kit" and "team color".

If team kit is checked under hats, i assume player will use the default team hats. But what if i have different default team hats for odi and test uniform?for example a modern 1 for test and modern 2 for odi? Would they use the default hats for each match type uniform?

I ask this because In CA while choosing individual player kits, it tends to show the test outfit only as i had set it up as default in earlier CA version. So while forcing team kits on individual players, the hat shows up as white. Would the hats change to green when i am playing an odi? (Assuming team color is checked also) and if hat color is not checked, i am assuming player will use the same color hat for all match types?

If you could please clarify....thanks.

I am in the process of assigning individual kits to players :facepalm

The CA will show the default uniform for Tests. So I guess if you want to see what the hat looks like on other uniforms, temporarily change the default test kit to the ODI/T20 ones, see what the hat looks like, and then change it back to the Test kit?

Snowy....awesome. That works nicely.

What i figured from this is, one can not EASILY have a custom hat that is supposed have a custom color for test but team color for odi. No ross, i am not complaining. I am thankful that feature does not exist as it will make me get that detail right too. :(I am a bit anal when it comes to details. :p

It's mainly only a problem with the floppy brim hats being white in tests and sometimes coloured in limited overs

Yup true. A lot of players wear that hat in white in test and then a colored one in odis/t20.

its 0.99c which i have installed and i am getting this error. Plz help guys
If you have two graphics. Onboard graphics and dedicated GPU. Then right click the academy and run it as "open with powerful GPU". The option may be different for you depending whether AMD or nvidia.
The problem may be because onboard graphics is being used by CPU for opening CA

----------

I am suffering the same problem. I uninstalled everything I previously had related to Cricket Academy, downloaded the 0.99c full version and it does it.

If you have two graphics. Onboard graphics and dedicated GPU. Then right click the academy and run it as "open with powerful GPU". The option may be different for you depending whether AMD or nvidia.

Last edited:
I was having same thoughts in regard to what kit the players wear, I thought if they play tests I wouldn't check the team supply kit option as I'd assigned whites and pads gloves etc individually for players for tests but for ODI,s I checked the team supply kit option so all players would wear the coloured pads I'd set up in team. Could I have just checked use team colours in player kit screen? As it is all the players have same pads etc in ODI format. Could I have chosen individual kit items and just checked use team colours? Also why can't we have coloured gloves, the base colour is always white/grey.

Last edited:
I was having same thoughts in regard to what kit the players wear, I thought if they play tests I wouldn't check the team supply kit option as I'd assigned whites and pads gloves etc, but for ODI,s I checked the team supply kit option so all players would wear the coloured pads I'd set up in team. Could I have just checked use team colours in player kit screen? As it is all the players have same pads etc in ODI format. Could I have chosen individual kit items and just checked use team colours? Also why can't we have coloured gloves, the base colour is always white/grey.

Exactly right in regards to pads (also arm guards/sweat bands). If you take the Australian team for example. If you have white pads for the test kit, green pads for the ODI kit, then you can just choose to use team kit and colours for individual players. Otherwise the player gets stuck with one colour regardless of the kit being used.

Users who are viewing this thread