Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

If Big Ant update this thing in their next update of CA.it will be very helpful. :thumbs
I am talking about something like this..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is Just a Suggestion. Leave it,if it's not possible.

Attachments

• CA_NF1.png
    CA_NF1.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 266
  • CA_NF2.png
    CA_NF2.png
    143.2 KB · Views: 270
  • CA_NF3.png
    CA_NF3.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 267
No idea who controls the licences in that sense. I'm also not sure why cricket games need made-up names yet Pro Evo Soccer has unlicensed team names "e.g. Merseyside Red for Liverpool" yet licensed player names and likenesses.

I guess that's because PES has player associations' licenses, which aren't so popular in cricket...

Moustache style 7/12 the lampshade has an issue with some extra hair on the side of the lips. Right side in the picture. Plus the whole moustache seems very fake compared to the other ones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,022.6 KB · Views: 18
Moustache style 7/12 the lampshade has an issue with some extra hair on the side of the lips. Right side in the picture. Plus the whole moustache seems very fake compared to the other ones.

do the "biggs" and circle it :p

If Big Ant update this thing in their next update of CA.it will be very helpful. :thumbs
I am talking about something like this..

This is Just a Suggestion. Leave it,if it's not possible.

Just use an editor that has an "on top" function - I did point one out here before but can't remember its name - there are a lot of free ones.

----------

Thanks, will look into it.

And when using it on a console you could always have a photo up on your laptop/smartphone/ipod/ipad. I used the "on top" feature on an image program on windows (also forgot the name) and it worked fine.

Or just alt-tab to switch screens between the photo and the game.

^^^ Anything serious? I didn't actually understand the solution given to Sathish Kumar's question, though Ross did answer something similar before... :yes

I use my mobile to look at a picture and try to copy it with mix results.

^^ So taking inputs from photos to CA is possible? And what has Xn View got to do in this regard? Can anyone explain? :(

It's for reference only so you can see the photo while working.

Oh, thanks Ross, I really didn't think that way. Once something's fixed in your mind, you go on taking things in that way... I thought he was asking for the same thing someone asked before - a player face from a photo (kind of premeditation, not reading it properly) and all the rest was built on it!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread