Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

possible bug??

hey ross,when i am adding a 3-nation tri-series (with each team playing the other twice) to a tour , only 5 ODI's are getting created whereas ideally it should be 7 i.e (6 matches of round robin + 1 final) !similarly when i am increasing the round robin to 3(each team playing the other thrice), the total number of games is increasing to 7 whereas ideally it should be 10(9 league games+1 final) why is this happening???:eek::eek:

I've sent this to QA for a look - MikeM will respond sometime today/tomorrow to the outstanding issues.

hey ross,when i am adding a 3-nation tri-series (with each team playing the other twice) to a tour , only 5 ODI's are getting created whereas ideally it should be 7 i.e (6 matches of round robin + 1 final) !similarly when i am increasing the round robin to 3(each team playing the other thrice), the total number of games is increasing to 7 whereas ideally it should be 10(9 league games+1 final) why is this happening???:eek::eek:

fixed, there was indeed an issue with the round robins being setup. Thanks.

----------

Someone probably have mentioned it, but everytime i start CA, team's uniform keeps changing.

still trying to track this down, not happening on full game. Hopeful we will get sorted for tomorrows update. Current theory is it linked to the patterns.

hey ross ,plz can u increase team limit 16 to 20 teams for tournament in any future update .:yes

fixed, there was indeed an issue with the round robins being setup. Thanks.

----------

still trying to track this down, not happening on full game. Hopeful we will get sorted for tomorrows update. Current theory is it linked to the patterns.

The uniform colours don't change too often. Its mostly the pattern of your jersey that changes randomly. Moreover, the designated caps given to a particular team tend to change type and colour. All of this was going smoothly before 0.96 update.

You guys obviously would know it much better, but just a piece "what happened with me" if at all it helps. :)

^^Same here. Probably only happens in the stand alone version. I am not sure whether it always changes to the same uniform or not. Will go home and have a look again and let you know.

^^Same here. Probably only happens in the stand alone version. I am not sure whether it always changes to the same uniform or not. Will go home and have a look again and let you know.

It did change to the same uniform for me at the beginning, and then all of a sudden, there was another uniform pattern it'd change to.

I wonder what will happen with player attributes. Will the generic players shipped with the game resemble real-life players in terms of abilities and statistics? Could we then download from CA just the look and name?

I wonder what will happen with player attributes. Will the generic players shipped with the game resemble real-life players in terms of abilities and statistics? Could we then download from CA just the look and name?

That's a good point :thumbs. It'd be nice if we could merge the name, stats and looks to the attributes of the spoof players the game ships with. Worth giving a shot, especially when we've got 4500+players up on the server, and *no* attributes (batting, bowling strengths and weaknesses) assigned. [as far as I know, because I run the 0.96 version; can we assign attributes in the latest versions?]

That's a good point :thumbs. It'd be nice if we could merge the name, stats and looks to the attributes of the spoof players the game ships with. Worth giving a shot, especially when we've got 4500+players up on the server, and *no* attributes (batting, bowling strengths and weaknesses) assigned. [as far as I know, because I run the 0.96 version; can we assign attributes in the latest versions?]

Either that is the case or the new version allows for attribute editing (possibly coinciding with nets? :D)

It was always said/thought that on day 1 you could download the complete accurate lists but if there are no attributes then that is not the case and a lot of work would be needed.

All will be fine and become clear soon.

I agree good guess... I will just add to that
ESPN Cricinfo Cricket 14

No idea who controls the licences in that sense. I'm also not sure why cricket games need made-up names yet Pro Evo Soccer has unlicensed team names "e.g. Merseyside Red for Liverpool" yet licensed player names and likenesses.

Users who are viewing this thread