Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Haha I got the joke but im bit of surprised that nobody else got that massage from CA.:lol

Regarding the Chinaman (off spin) that is the first thing I noticed actually. I found it very confusing. I know that a Chinaman (questionable political correctness these days) bowler spins the ball the same way as an off spin bowler but they use the action of a leg spinner. I'd personally just say "left arm wrist spin" and "left arm finger spin". That'd make things easier to understand. Cricket novices will quickly realise which way it goes.

Well, he isn't lying for sure. I got the message too and I bet many of you guys did too but didn't notice it as you might have pressed okay in a hurry. The message said:

"There is currently an issue with updating already created Teams and uploading them to Online Server in the Current version of Cricket Academy, this will be rectified in the next update on Friday 26th July"

Yeah, we had to make the decision of issuing a small patch or just waiting for Friday. We decided that the issue could wait.

Error in Communication Online

The game is giving me an error when I try to register , any ideas on what to do, and does anyone know how to give a player a nationality in 0.96 version? It displays the same white shirt, can't we have an actual country shirt? And could someone tell me the release date? Because me and my friends are eagerly waiting for its release I will have to say really delighted to hear about this game. :cheers: thumbs

Just downloaded the CA file but i cant use it on my mac unfortunately i don't have a laptop or computer with windows so i cant operate CA.

Just wondering if anyone knows any apps i can buy to run the programme through on my mac?

Ross I mentioned a while ago that would it be possible for more colours for the under armour? as currently we only have white, black and grey.

I'll check and get back to you.

Is attribute & skills options will be available this time ? And let us use some moles lol

Just downloaded the CA file but i cant use it on my mac unfortunately i don't have a laptop or computer with windows so i cant operate CA.

Just wondering if anyone knows any apps i can buy to run the programme through on my mac?

I run it on bootcamp or a virtual machine (although the latter runs poorer). It was perhaps not worth the effort to port it to mac but I hope that doesn't hurt BigAnt too much.

Actually I'm not sure if I've read this, can xbox and ps3 users use cricket academy directly on the console, or is it only on pc? If that's the case, then I'd be a bit annoyed if I had a console and a mac, as many people do, and weren't able to use cricket academy at all.

Cricket academy will be available on the console versions also. But from what i gathered, the pc version will have more "features" when it comes to editing due to frequent updates. But those features will show up in the game in all platforms.

Cricket Academy is a menu option in the released Cricket 14.

Ross, mistakenly reported 2 players. Please ignore them. Believe they are my own players :P

Thing is when cricket academy is running in the background and i am using my browser...the keyboard inputs in the browser end up affecting cricket academy also. Its weird.

yeah, the Cricket Academy is really based on non-keyboard interface as required for console... it's not great in that respect.

We are having lots of "sexually explicit" reports - whomever thinks it's funny, the jokes over now :yes

Users who are viewing this thread