Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

But I've got xn view, can someone tell me the on-top option? I resized the window, and it's just like the above screenshot, but as soon as I click on the CA window, it goes off...

I wonder what we can expect in this Friday's Cricket Academy update. :)

There's just one thing I want to create in CA (other than myself :p) and thats either:

1. a World Club Championship OR
2. a Super 15 type club championship

ie. My Qld Bulls taking on the best clubs in the world

mmmmm :rolleyes

Are there any plans to make it possible to upload a team with no players? So basically just the kit/team info? I'm not that into, or that great at, creating players as such, but would love to share the team kits that i've been working on.

I made a few teams in CA last night..
80s australia
80s England and
80s West Indies
it was getting late so i just created all the players names i wanted and didnt bother editing any thing else about them.

I have just gone into CA to get back into it and there are a number of players that have surfaced in the wrong teams!! I have about 8 teams saved but it has only occured in the three i made last night.

for example Phil Defreitas is in all 3 teams
Terry alderman is in the west indies and gladstone Small is in the west indies, just to name a few..There are at least a dozen more.

Also there are a couple of other users teams i have downloaded and now i cannot delete them..no delete option appears only for these couple of teams, anyone else had these problems?

Also there are a couple of other users teams i have downloaded and now i cannot delete them..no delete option appears only for these couple of teams, anyone else had these problems?

I think I had the same problem before. I think if you have the teams you've downloaded in use in the 'tour creator' then you can't delete them. Have you used the tour creator?

I think I had the same problem before. I think if you have the teams you've downloaded in use in the 'tour creator' then you can't delete them. Have you used the tour creator?

I've had a snoop around in tour creator but i dont believe i have used those teams in creating anything. I'll look into it tho, thanks

If I'm umpiring without my glasses, no wonder I didn't see that edge.
Screenshot (292).jpg

(without modifying my player my glasses disappeared on the umpire mode)

#ThatsWhyIWasGivenOut

Users who are viewing this thread