Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

PQD8cAm.png

Man I am unable to bring orange colour on pants. If I bring that orange colour then it will change the colour of green on shirt which I dont want.

Any solution?? :p

Ross, can we increase the text size for player name & number on the tshirt? if not pls include this option and its not looking good now its small in size.

I'm trying to run Cricket Academy (0.97) on an iMac via Crossover, I don't know if anybody has had any success with this, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Anyway, Crossover installs the program fine, yet when I try to open the program it appears in the dock for a few seconds before disappearing.

If it helps, i'm running OS X 10.7.5, 2.7 GHz i5, 4GB RAM and 512mb Radeon 6770M. I installed it into an XP bottle.

I'm on the verge of giving up, but if anybody can help it'd be appreciated.

^^Forget crossover, I doubt it will ever work on it. Your best bet would be to install Windows on your Mac via bootcamp. If not, the second best option would be virtualization using Parallel's desktop or VMWare.

Gettting this error while starting.
The program can't start because XINPUT1_3.dll is missing from your computer.

^^Forget crossover, I doubt it will ever work on it. Your best bet would be to install Windows on your Mac via bootcamp. If not, the second best option would be virtualization using Parallel's desktop or VMWare.

Yeah I've heard about using boot camp but for one program I didn't think it would be worth the hassle. I'll have a look at the others at some point

Gettting this error while starting.
The program can't start because XINPUT1_3.dll is missing from your computer.

Quick google search says the error is due to older directx. Install the latest version and reboot the machine

Google and get the dll file is what I do most of the time, even though it's dangerous, something's better than nothing...

It's never good to just dump in the one dll - it's worth finding out why you don't have it, not just satisfying the error.

Ross, that bug of team kits changing randomly still persists. Just letting you know...

Edit: And yeah, the unusually small kit names and numbers too. Much smaller than those in previous versions.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reports guys, I'll have the guys check into them on Monday and release a 0.97a version if required.

Let's say I download someone's India team. I would like to remove the Sehwag in that team, and replace it with my own created Sehwag. How do I do this?

To everyone, in the don academy when you select your created players there is 3 options for stats, base, earned and the real life. The real life only shows india is there a reason for this or a way to change it. Thanks Bigant.

Let's say I download someone's India team. I would like to remove the Sehwag in that team, and replace it with my own created Sehwag. How do I do this?

in the main menu select team>india>roster...scroll to sehwag, press Z i believe (check the key maps at the bottom of the screen to be sure) it will take you to a new window where it will list ALL the players you have listed alphabetically. select the sehwag you created and you are done.

Users who are viewing this thread