Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

That happened to me with 0.96a and i lost everything. But had all the players in the server so wasn't that big of a pain for me.

Hi las_faiz, my name is faiz too, and I read your post somewhere that they kept this commentry name faizee for you, im glad as it is my name too but how is it going to be pronounced? As faiz? Or faizi? Thanks.

Hi las_faiz, my name is faiz too, and I read your post somewhere that they kept this commentry name faizee for you, im glad as it is my name too but how is it going to be pronounced? As faiz? Or faizi? Thanks.

Commentary name shows as FAZZIE so probably it would sound like FAZ - ZIE. Not sure we'll have to wait.

When downloading players from CA can you preview them first?? Some of the players shown on here are very gud but I'd hate to get stuck with the wrong one or a bad effort!!!

Thanks I will do that wen I get the game. Don't hav CA at the moment as I wanna get the game on Xbox but don't have Xbox live just yet. Wasn't sure if I cud make players/ teams etc on pc now and transfer them to Xbox once games released. I'm not technically minded but love the sport and look forward to the game..

Thanks I will do that wen I get the game. Don't hav CA at the moment as I wanna get the game on Xbox but don't have Xbox live just yet. Wasn't sure if I cud make players/ teams etc on pc now and transfer them to Xbox once games released. I'm not technically minded but love the sport and look forward to the game..

Yes, you can transfer from pc to xbox.

And you can preview everything in bradman academy before downloading them.

Thanks 79cricket! Thanks also israr! Will be downloading some of your creations, some of them are fantastic!! Do you think you cud create a Robin Smith for me? He was my favourite player when I was young!!! Sachin Warney and Lara are 1st on my list!!!!

Thanks 79cricket! Thanks also israr! Will be downloading some of your creations, some of them are fantastic!! Do you think you cud create a Robin Smith for me? He was my favourite player when I was young!!! Sachin Warney and Lara are 1st on my list!!!!

No problem.

Currently i have the current squads to finish. Once i do that (and it will take a long time the way i am going) i will start making old classic players. Maybe then i will make some of them you mentioned.

My minds ticking now!!!! Sorry guys another Q! If I download bradman academy now and create players/teams now on pc do I save them and other downloaded players into one file ready to transfer once game is released or do I have to upload/share my creations now and download those and others once game comes out!

My minds ticking now!!!! Sorry guys another Q! If I download bradman academy now and create players/teams now on pc do I save them and other downloaded players into one file ready to transfer once game is released or do I have to upload/share my creations now and download those and others once game comes out!

You would need to upload/share your creations and then download the same when the game comes out :cheers!

Brilliant thanks Angad, Sorry for all the Q's but as I said I'm not technically minded.

Users who are viewing this thread