Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Is it only me or does "brow droop" under brow section doesn't do anything?!

Is it only me or does "brow droop" under brow section doesn't do anything?!

I've got an older version (0.94) and it does change things a little. Maybe next time look at the eyes alone when you do change the values. (Seems to make the eye brows grow in size)

i added username and email, but i can't signup online... because i still not get activation code for cricket academy... what i do?

^ Check your spam folder as well if you don't see it in your inbox. Or make sure you typed the correct email address.

There should be an option like 'Update all players' instead of updating individual players:)

There should be an option like 'Update all players' instead of updating individual players:)

...and an option to sim through the entire world cup instead of playing each and every match. :rolleyes

Cant you respect the time and effort those people put in to make the players? As someone who's tried all these days to get only one player anywhere close to his looks in reality, I think there's no harm in spending half a minute updating each player, when the one who created them, took hours to perfect them. Nevertheless update team would be a good option, as everyone'll upload more refined versions of their previously uploaded teams.

...and an option to sim through the entire world cup instead of playing each and every match. :rolleyes

Cant you respect the time and effort those people put in to make the players? As someone who's tried all these days to get only one player anywhere close to his looks in reality, I think there's no harm in spending half a minute updating each player, when the one who created them, took hours to perfect them. Nevertheless update team would be a good option, as everyone'll upload more refined versions of their previously uploaded teams.

:facepalm :facepalm
I am certainly not undermining the hard work of the guys who created these players .... Its just that all players aren't always updated ... At least there should be some kind of notification or some indication that these are the players updated in the server .

:facepalm :facepalm
I am certainly not undermining the hard work of the guys who created these players .... Its just that all players aren't always updated ... At least there should be some kind of notification or some indication that these are the players updated in the server .

You need to find some time, and download the best looking players/teams from the server, and if Ross thinks it's required, he can go on adding the feature too, no offences. But this demanding of an update all feature seemed to be a bit over the top.

I don't think an update all feature is over the top - I think it should be the default, with the game updating to the newest version of a downloaded player automatically when they are modified by the creator.

Suggestion: A "rating out of 10" to replace the "like" feature, in order to enable better ranking of how good a player is...

I don't think an update all feature is over the top - I think it should be the default, with the game updating to the newest version of a downloaded player automatically when they are modified by the creator.

The next Academy update will have this feature and some other interesting team/player management systems. A glimpse of what will be shipping in game.

Suggestion: A "rating out of 10" to replace the "like" feature, in order to enable better ranking of how good a player is...

Thanks, Agreed. We've copied the PlayStation Store model for voting with stars out of 5 and a minimum of 10 votes, this is also in the next update.

The next Academy update will have this feature and some other interesting team/player management systems. A glimpse of what will be shipping in game.

Nice. Excited to check that out.
Thanks, Agreed. We've copied the PlayStation Store model for voting with stars out of 5 and a minimum of 10 votes, this is also in the next update.

Umm, interesting. I liked the current system because it is easy, you either like it or dont. Rating it with a controller sounds a bit of "work". Oh well, if you think its better to do it this way. What happens to the current likes? Are you guys resetting everything?

Nice. Excited to check that out.

Umm, interesting. I liked the current system because it is easy, you either like it or dont. Rating it with a controller sounds a bit of "work". Oh well, if you think its better to do it this way. What happens to the current likes? Are you guys resetting everything?

It takes no time to vote, works ok on the PS Store.

We will be converting the likes to a rating out of 5 as an initial sort.

Users who are viewing this thread