Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

surprised to read that .it's a core bollywood movie.i don't think there was an official english dubbed version(it was in hindi).did you come to know it because of cricket(very few movies have been made on cricket worldwide.i recently saw the australian movie on body line)or just by fluke.or do you see some indian films(highly unlikely).

surprised to read that .it's a core bollywood movie.i don't think there was an official english dubbed version(it was in hindi).did you come to know it because of cricket(very few movies have been made on cricket worldwide.i recently saw the australian movie on body line)or just by fluke.or do you see some indian films(highly unlikely).

It was suggested by an Indian member on this forum and Ross (being such a sport that he is) decided to add it to Cricket Academy.

IIRC Ross did mention back then that he liked the soundtrack of that movie. So he must have watched it, I assume.

Yeah, it was on SBS I think. Years ago.

I torrented it.

Will you pay for it for your children when you find a job?

That is so so cruel, everyone knows Biggs cant have children....below the belt.....oooh, that is tasteless too....sorry Biggs....we all know about your problems below the belt.....shucks, I am sure digging a hole for myself here........

...he does his best. We can't all be a mans man, ladies man man about town like Barmy.

Ten pounds and sixpence?

Who gave you sixpence!?!?

They all did!

the ten pounds was for reading them a bed time story from my Dhoni collection.

the sixpence was for something that i am afraid cannot be revealed as it is incompatible with the PC invocation to "keep it clean"*

*actually it was a Blackadder reference

Users who are viewing this thread