Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

the ten pounds was for reading them a bed time story from my Dhoni collection.

the sixpence was for something that i am afraid cannot be revealed as it is incompatible with the PC invocation to "keep it clean"*

*actually it was a Blackadder reference

It was the first joke I ever heard when I moved to London from Melbourne... about a guy who put his wife on the game.... and she comes home with 10 Pounds and Sixpence :)

* poor baldrick

Finally decided to DL the cricket academy and wow, fantastic stuff!!

Some amazing faces created already which doesn't surprise me after the ones that were/are on offer for EA07.

Just one point though, whilst attempting to create the most unrecognisable Curtley Ambrose (which promptly got deleted!) I noticed there is no option for wristbands. Is this something that could be added at all??

Wristbands are there, it's just part of the batting equipment at the moment.

Finally decided to DL the cricket academy and wow, fantastic stuff!!

Some amazing faces created already which doesn't surprise me after the ones that were/are on offer for EA07.

Just one point though, whilst attempting to create the most unrecognisable Curtley Ambrose (which promptly got deleted!) I noticed there is no option for wristbands. Is this something that could be added at all??

we're crying out for a good curtley ambrose at the moment. i am thinking of having a go myself, but that is unlikely to be much of a solution to the problem

Wristbands are there, it's just part of the batting equipment at the moment.

I guess you mean the arm guard, yeah I saw them cheers Biggs, they are only singular though. What I ideally would like are the towelling style wrist bands, with the option of having them on one wrist or two.

@ Blockerdave, yeah the Curtley's I have seen so far have been off the mark so far, don't think it's going to be me that provides the solution though either!!!
I'm sure someone will, I have been blown away by some of the players that have been created.

maybe it's my own incompetence, but I've found for whatever reason some players are just hard to get right.

i think i've had some decent success with some of my players (e.g. Batty, Giles, Illingworth) but then others have just been nowhere near at all. can't remember if i shared him or not buy my Hoggard was awful, and my Gallian was barely human

I have only tried to make myself. And when I showed my mum the masterpiece she said she would have disowned me if I looked like that :facepalm

I think she's trying to tell you something...

Haven't been able to eek an answer out of Ross regarding wrist bands for bowlers....good luck!

...hey, your own mother said it! :lol

if its any consolation you were atleast spot on with the editor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread