Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

I was just randomising a player and noticed that even when there is an appropriate commentary name for a random player, it isn't chosen for them. Here's one example, where 'Smyth' is picked as the name for Vaughan despite 'Vaughan' being one of the commentary options.

The reason I was in there was for the just checking the info on my other post about batting stances - I'll also note that the option for selecting that hides the title when the description of what it does, doesn't include a title.

Attachments

• randomd.jpg
    randomd.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 37
  • random3.jpg
    random3.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 28
there is only 1 suplier for bat . can we add suppliers for bat or create own bats ?
with game can more suppliers for kit and accesories will come .
please answer this .

Hi Ross,

My computer crashed while I was in CA. When I went back into CA all of my created/downloaded players and teams have disappeared. This represents A LOT of work!

There are 2 .sav files in the CA documents file

Is there any way at all to get this back? It would take me ages to get all that back!

Hi Ross,

My computer crashed while I was in CA. When I went back into CA all of my created/downloaded players and teams have disappeared. This represents A LOT of work!

Is there any way at all to get this back? It would take me ages to get all that back!

We'll see what we can do via PM later this morning. If you can zip up the save files and PM them to me that would allow us to start to look. I assume nothing has been uploaded online?

Hi Ross,

Same happened to me once. I was just glad i uploaded everything in the server beforehand.

We'll see what we can do via PM later this morning. If you can zip up the save files and PM them to me that would allow us to start to look. I assume nothing has been uploaded online?

Thanks, will do.

Most if not all of the created players have been uploaded, so that's no real biggie but the teams were mostly works in progress and i think only my England's Worst XI was uploaded.

Ross, I'm getting a strange error with my created players (ironically, the one of me). It's disappeared from the "my players" list and now appears in the "downloaded players" list. Even when I edit a small change, it should technically stay in the "edited" category, but it keeps disappearing? Same thing has happened to my Vettori and a couple of other players I've tweaked locally, they've all reallocated to the 'downloaded players' section.

Ross, I'm getting a strange error with my created players (ironically, the one of me). It's disappeared from the "my players" list and now appears in the "downloaded players" list. Even when I edit a small change, it should technically stay in the "edited" category, but it keeps disappearing? Same thing has happened to my Vettori and a couple of other players I've tweaked locally, they've all reallocated to the 'downloaded players' section.
Yeah, after I had that save corruption thing I redownloaded me - if I edit it then it goes into the my players bit, but if I leave the game and go back in it's back to the downloaded bit again.

Sounds like the same error I'm getting then... it's replicable... replicatationary... replic... replee... it's easily replicated.

We're looking into Blocker's issue now and I will have someone look at this later tonight.

Biggsy

Any player that is part of a "team" that was created LOCALLY will disappear from the my players list. My players seem to have only players that are not part of any team (free agents)

Which brings me to some issues. First one is, i downloaded the pc team and it has me in that team. And my created player is also in my players list. The academy does not seem to "get" i am already part of that team since it was not created locally.

Second of all, this one is more like a question. If i change my player (as in my own self) and upload it to the server. does it automatically reflect on the pc team that was created by biggs? Or does biggs need to redownload me and reupload?

And the last one. After i lost all my players and teams i had to redownload them again. Problem is the academy does not seem to know these teams are created by me and it has an option at the bottom to "download update" for those teams which is pretty redundant. This option only should be there for teams specifically downloaded from the server AND for teams that are NOT created by me.

To your second point, any changes you make on the server will just be updated when I click "update" on my local team copy, then re-upload. Ross can prolly answer the other two...

Looking forward to this friday. Haven't been making any faces lately. Hopefully this update will make me sit back and get those teams done.....all over again.

Yeah, after I had that save corruption thing I redownloaded me - if I edit it then it goes into the my players bit, but if I leave the game and go back in it's back to the downloaded bit again.

Will be fixed in Version 0.99 of the Academy on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread