Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

I can't be sure because I have no access to CA at the moment, but are you sure 'Worn' is not there, as that will be pronounced the same in commentary. Just a way around licensing issues I would suspect.

Spot on cheers man. The licensing issue is a strange one as surely a surname cannot be copyrighted?

Also noticed there is no Streak as I was creating Heath Streak!!

Last edited:
Spot on cheers man. The licensing issue is a strange one as surely a surname cannot be copyrighted?

Also noticed there is no Streak as I was creating Heath Streak!!

Yeah, there are a lot of players names spelt strangely, you just have to search for them, not sure about Streak. I know Tindoolka is in there, can't think who that could be.

There used to be an option to quickly update downloaded players from the server, but now I can't seem to find it? What am I missing? [/N00b]

If you link teams, what happens if the players don't all match up?

Sure, every Australian team will have a M Clarke that can be matched to M Church, but what if the best CA Australian team has a fringe player like Josh Hazelwood but the default team in Bradman doesn't have an equivalent?

In Match type designer in place of "Drawn Match" shouldnt it be "Tied Match"?

Also why does Match type designer has the match time?
With the exception of Day-Night Test which requires pink ball ,Should not be it a part of Tour type designer as various Test match start time vary by location. and decide day or day-night in tour itinary

With the exception of Day-Night Test which requires pink ball ,Should not be it a part of Tour type designer as various Test match start time vary by location. and decide day or day-night in tour itinary

You are complaining for getting more options?

i want to play a day odi match and a couple of day nighters,as well as a t20 starting at 8pm

I'm having a problem with the update in that it will get stuck on a player and no matter if I select different players it still shows the same one. This is happening both online and offline.

Can anyone confirm whether the international teams are the only ones who has player stats? I am asking because i plan to delete the other default teams (county and local) to confuse me less.

There used to be an option to quickly update downloaded players from the server, but now I can't seem to find it? What am I missing? [/N00b]

Some functions in the Academy were not meant to be on so we turned it off while you weren't looking :)

I've had about an hours play on the update. A few things have struck me. I've edited a couple of players and noticed the green bars for skills and attributes move very slowly and this is making it very time consuming, this could be because my laptop isn't particularly fast, is anyone else experiencing this? Just thought oh my god I've got around 200 players to edit:noway

Secondly, the green bar isn't very clear and again could be my laptop, but I would much prefer a number rating out of 100 maybe for each skill/attribute. This would be more precise as at the moment its hard for me to tell where the green actually ends. For example I personally want to set say Tendulkar's batting stats around 95 and Ponting maybe 93, but at the moment its going to be pretty hard to tell if I've got the skills accurate relative to each player.

I would like to know others opinion on the rating out of 100 point, its a suggestion more than a criticism by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread