Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Yes.....when it tells you to update....update again.

What you currently have is .99. There is a .99a version too. It is a 10MB update only.

Well, yea of course, when it told me to update, I clicked the hyperlink that led me to the website and did the install, but still got the same message afterwards.

Well, yea of course, when it told me to update, I clicked the hyperlink that led me to the website and did the install, but still got the same message afterwards.

That is weird. What version are you using? It shows at the beginning under don bradman cricket 14 when you start.

That is weird. What version are you using? It shows at the beginning under don bradman cricket 14 when you start.

I think that the problem is that the link within the game when you click 'update' is leading me to the same 0.99 link I already had.

I downloaded the file from this post, and it works now. Thanks for your help! You pointed me in the right direction by telling me there was a 0.99a also, not just 0.99.

In teams manager, there are many teams. where is the team that i downloaded?

It's a list in alphabetical order... It shouldn't be too hard to find. If you downloaded a version of a team that is already there as a default, there will be 2. So you might now see two Pakistans for example, both current gen (not to be confused with Pakistan all time).

Seriously, it's not hard. ABCDEFG...

It's a list in alphabetical order... It shouldn't be too hard to find. If you downloaded a version of a team that is already there as a default, there will be 2. So you might now see two Pakistans for example, both current gen (not to be confused with Pakistan all time).

Seriously, it's not hard. ABCDEFG...

Then whats the reason of downloading the teams if u can edit every team in team manager

Then whats the reason of downloading the teams if u can edit every team in team manager

..someone else has made the team. You don't have to put in the hours of effort to make the players. Isn't that obvious?

Anyone wants to make a video on team linking and player linking explaining how it works for the noobs? I know ross said they will make one but i would rather they do bug fixing. I would make one but i lack a screen capture software and have a foreign accent that makes it hard to understand what i am babbling.

Edit...
Some maintenance went on on the cricket academy server making the server unavailable for a while. Was that a regular maintenance or something changed?

Last edited:
^ Would really appreciate if you could at least give it a try. If you're looking for a free screen recorder, you can try this one. It does a fairly decent job if settings are kept at high. It won't be HD, but will be good enough.

Don't worry about the accent, I'm sure you would be fine.

:lol You say it as if it's something that is looked down upon

...as long as Friday is health education day?

Users who are viewing this thread