Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

The upgrade log file outputs a list of all the players in plain text if that helps.

Thank you. I would let someone else do it as i do not have time.

----------

Also it would be nice if the players/team on the server shows up hatless even if a hat was selected in default uniform. It gives a good idea about the quality of created players .

Thank you. I would let someone else do it as i do not have time.

----------

Also it would be nice if the players/team on the server shows up hatless even if a hat was selected in default uniform. It gives a good idea about the quality of created players .

I'll cover the Aus domestic teams for you.

I noticed that players I created on 99a beta have scoreboard name on identity tag but ones I created on 97a don't. Also it's not editable, what about middle names? MA Atherton RA Smith etc? Will this change with the 99b upgrade?? Also was gutted that Houghton isn't on the commentary, had to go for Horton instead!!!

Ok...tested it myself and found out i can delete my created teams after linking is done.

Ross is it possible to get an option of deleting the players in the team when i delete a team? Right now, i have to delete the team first and then go to player section...find the free agents and delete them one by one. It could be an optional choice whether i want to delete the players in a team or not.

I'll look into that.

Thank you. I understand It might not be possible to delete the players at the same time as some of them will be part of the batting lineup. It is not a big issue anyway.

Hi Ross, why don't you add an option where every player should be removed and that removed player will become a free agent if he is not playing for any other side because the teams made my Big Ant Studios has got many players who are no more playing for English Domestic teams so you can not remove them directly you need to replace them. For example the teams made by Big Ant studios has got 3 to 4 players no more part of that team any more so it will easy for us to remove these players who are no more part of that team now rather then making too many players and replacing each player. Replacing a team is not the solution because you don't get the players statistics by replacing a team. Kind Regards.

Ross, should i start changing attributes and skills of my teams? Or should i wait to see how things change in .99b?

I'd wait for now just because we're busy looking at the threads here and elsewhere to see how we can make things easier.

I'm in the middle of updating all the on-disk players when I suddenly thought about how this will transfer over to the PS3 version of the game.

How will it work? If I use CA on a PC (actually, on my laptop - sitting here doing it as I flick between Bathurst and the Ryobi Cup*), when I get the actual game on PS3 is it a matter of logging into the account that I've created or will I have to upload it to the server then download it?

If I am downloading it from the server, one concern I have is that all the players might not be linked. Eg. J.Blogs plays for State, County, IPL and country team. So, J.Blogs is linked and any stats tracking, changes etc will be done on that player. If they aren't linked, then when I download each team there would be 4 seperate J.Blogs. Thus making what I'm doing now slightly irrelevant.

Anybody know the answer?

*girlfriend... what girlfriend? Oh, that one... I'm sure she's around somewhere... now, back to what I was doing

I'm in the middle of updating all the on-disk players when I suddenly thought about how this will transfer over to the PS3 version of the game.

How will it work? If I use CA on a PC (actually, on my laptop - sitting here doing it as I flick between Bathurst and the Ryobi Cup*), when I get the actual game on PS3 is it a matter of logging into the account that I've created or will I have to upload it to the server then download it?

If I am downloading it from the server, one concern I have is that all the players might not be linked. Eg. J.Blogs plays for State, County, IPL and country team. So, J.Blogs is linked and any stats tracking, changes etc will be done on that player. If they aren't linked, then when I download each team there would be 4 seperate J.Blogs. Thus making what I'm doing now slightly irrelevant.

Anybody know the answer?

*girlfriend... what girlfriend? Oh, that one... I'm sure she's around somewhere... now, back to what I was doing

That's a very good question. My created and linked kallis plays in 3 different teams. But i only uploaded the south africa team. Can anyone confirm (if they are using my version of south africa team) after downloading my team or updating the already downloaded team, kallis shows up in kolkata also in your CA?

That's a very good question. My created and linked kallis plays in 3 different teams. But i only uploaded the south africa team. Can anyone confirm (if they are using my version of south africa team) after downloading my team or updating the already downloaded team, kallis shows up in kolkata also in your CA?
Not for me.

Matt, did you link the downloaded saf team with the default team also? (Team link only)

Users who are viewing this thread