Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

My DBCA crashes as soon as i open it, it shows the start-up page then closes. No log file or crash file comes up

I uploaded my team, and its in the teams list, but it just shows the revolving circle thing, it doesn't actually come up? Can someone look it up and see if they have same problem?? Team cople cricket club: user ajh1977. Thanks

I've seen this a few times, I think I unshared the team first, then when I reuploaded I pressed to overwrite each player individually not the ' replace and don't ask' again button. I think that sorts it.

what is the deal with there being two Aus 1990s teams, sharing most of the same players? is it an error or for a reason?

I did the validate for online and shared all the players individually, but ill go to the team and click share. Thanks guys!! Btw Casper saw some if your stuff, its up there too!!

Guys, I'm new here but I'm wondering if I can get a little help. I had the latest CA before the V0.99 release. I installed it and haven't been able to edit any of my created players and the names for the new kit sponsors are there but no templates and it doesnt appear on my players. Installing V0.99a didn't fix it.
Uninstall and re-install, probably?

You downloaded the entire v0.99 right? The 400+ MB thing?

Try downloading that and install it. Then update using 0.99a. That has worked for many ppl here. Hope it does for you too.

Hello. I wanna ask that where can i view my downloaded teams in cricket academy? Sorry if it was asked before/earlier/already?

suggestion...

a shortcut search button...

whether we are browsing through teams or players in the most popular sections...a shortcut search button to bring up all the search results of the highlighted team or player.

I have updated my CA to the latest version but it is still telling me to update it when I try to upload my created player. Any solutions?

Users who are viewing this thread