Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

more beards styles are needed because there is no way of creating harbhajan singh. other than that, it is awesome.

You do. 'The Wall' is there :yes And even 'The Master', 'Little Master' is in there. Even Gauti and Dada. But best was Captain Cool. Didn't expect it :D

----------

And guess what, we have the Chief in there :p

Of course, commentary recorded and ready.... I am looking forward to seeing the Chief in our game sometime soon :)

I expected to see at least one screen shot after exiting or before starting the cricket academy:facepalm

Anyways the editor is so cool,and it could be the next gen cricket game 4 sure:yes

Thanks Big ant:cheers,i think you may have created the best cricket game of all time:thumbs:p

Last edited:
Of course, commentary recorded and ready.... I am looking forward to seeing the Chief in our game sometime soon :)

Go Chief...:p
Loving the editor Ross, just have to ask is this almost the full version with the parts we can play with or are you still adding stuff ?
Thanks for the great work by your team, some of the created players already are so close that are near licence standards..:cheers:thumbs

some of the created players already are so close that are near licence standards
I wonder if you'll see people taking screenshots of the players they make in this editor to use the texture for faces in other games...

I wonder if you'll see people taking screenshots of the players they make in this editor to use the texture for faces in other games...

Maybe MattW, the character so far no one has not near in my option is Sachin. I will have a go later after i get some more sleep, this one has been hardest so far.

Go Chief...:p
Loving the editor Ross, just have to ask is this almost the full version with the parts we can play with or are you still adding stuff ?
Thanks for the great work by your team, some of the created players already are so close that are near licence standards..:cheers:thumbs

We are still adding stuff - the awesome side of this (in my opinion!) is that the stuff added on the PC flows through to the console without changes to the console version (it's just art & assets).

We are definitely taking on board comments regarding beards, eyes, etc.. and there will be updates shortly.

We are still adding stuff - the awesome side of this (in my opinion!) is that the stuff added on the PC flows through to the console without changes to the console version (it's just art & assets).

We are definitely taking on board comments regarding beards, eyes, etc.. and there will be updates shortly.

Add as much as you can mate, even if you guys think it does not work, someone on here will make use of it. Where is my Santa,Clown,Wrester outfits.:p

Being serious,eyes,some more hair,tattoos and if you can fatter than at the moment...:thumbs

reg release date of cricket academy

Hi, Big ant CR

today i checked with player creation its great and i am excited to know the release date.............................can you let us know when it can be??????????????? at least tentative date

yes!!!!! stilll just a black screen and a windows message that program not responding i have graphix card c++ and directer x installed! what to do i really need it!

Same Here was excited to see cricket academy but not yet...:noway

Great Editor, Great level of emphasis on the details. I was quite amazed by the level of detail one could give to the helmet and the pads, this is something new and awesome!

Its quite a surprise that out of the 132 beard types i couldn't find one a suitable one for a few players.

A little suggestion over here:
A Turban isn't supposed to be a type of 'hat', more of a default headgear this is a problem when creating players like Harbhajan Singh (he wears a turban + hat). Also the turban could have been better if it was a little tighter and thinner (the present turban looks extremely thick on the edges).

Users who are viewing this thread