Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Hey guys, I'm having problems viewing teams that other people have created. I've clicked to "view the most popular uploads" but unfortunately after five minutes it still hasn't downloaded the team list. Does anybody know how to fix this?

make sure you're firewall is allowing cricket academy to connect to the internet. initially I had the problem and I added it as a an exception in the firewall and I was fine

somebody plz help..........

attachment.php

.dll errors occur mostly because of a fault on the client system.

Follow the steps mentioned here to fix them.

Someone help me with this error :/

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 8
see posts above - similar error though different file. probably similar fix required.

(have you tried reinstalling as directed?)

i solved the problem but now i am getting this error when i press ok nothing happens :/

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    4.3 KB · Views: 14
Is there anyway i can run this Cricket Academy just to check how it works on my pc?? by any means?

Is there anyway i can run this Cricket Academy just to check how it works on my pc?? by any means?
That error means you can't run it - your graphics card is not sufficient.

Post your system specifications here.

The video card in your PC is either fairly outdated or has bad drivers installed. Some people had luck with using a software emulated version of directx9:
SwiftShader | TransGaming Inc.

You may find that you need to lower the screen resolution in order to get a really good framerate

^ I guess he doesn't even have a video card, probably a chipset.

Last edited:
Was the 'Lagaan' gear on CA made by the studio? Bit surprised you guys know about the movie:D

The world unites to watch anyone beat the Poms :)

Everyone loves an underdog ;)

Users who are viewing this thread