Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Cool thing number 1:

After linking kallis to the default team, he showed up in south sfrica, kkr, all time saf teams automatically.

I'm having a problem with the update in that it will get stuck on a player and no matter if I select different players it still shows the same one. This is happening both online and offline.

Has nobody else experienced this problem? Cricket Academy is now useless for me as I can no longer edit my players appearance :(

Ross, the 1024 X 768 resolution isn't working for me in this update. When I manually changed it in config file, earlier it used to be fine. But, this update runs in 1280 X 768 even if I change to 1024 X 768. It runs on 800 X 600 but then the picture quality degrades. 1024 is just fine for me.

Just saw this @ Troll Cricket page, and it seems to be true - this is the new Indian ODI kit, so I hope this likeness'll be put into in the next CA update...:D (Hope this isn't asking for too much:))

Also if possible, (I think I'd asked this before) can you guys put in an option for writing the team names on the chest?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1238108_588882031148027_524388013_n.jpg
    1238108_588882031148027_524388013_n.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 156
Ross, the 1024 X 768 resolution isn't working for me in this update. When I manually changed it in config file, earlier it used to be fine. But, this update runs in 1280 X 768 even if I change to 1024 X 768. It runs on 800 X 600 but then the picture quality degrades. 1024 is just fine for me.

I'll check it out with the guys on Monday.

^ I had the same error once. It was a corrupted download. Re-downloading the whole package fixed it.

Some meta data : NSIS

Has nobody else experienced this problem? Cricket Academy is now useless for me as I can no longer edit my players appearance :(

I had that problem.

I installed CA on my better laptop and don't have the problem. it may be a spec issue. I will try it again on my crap laptop and get back to you

Re-downloaded it Thrice.. :(

anything else? :/

There must be an issue with the net from you to the server we use. Perhaps try a download manager instead of just the browser.

----------

Can someone please tell me how to run Cricket Academy in Windowed Mode at a resolution of 800 x 600?

Thanks

I don't think you can run in windowed mode.

If this is so as to have reference on screen while making players then you can use a image viewer that has an "on top" function.

Users who are viewing this thread