Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Only one question pls answer it.why Cricket Academy goes blank screen after downloading.i m asking because i will download it now.
But are any special requirements require in computer to run cricket academy.

Cricket Academy

Whats the use of buying DBC 14 when thousands of us cant download Cricket Academy.I have a new computer,what a joke,why are you not prepared,you are not very professional.I cant believe I am even wasting my time over this game.

Whats the use of buying DBC 14 when thousands of us cant download Cricket Academy.I have a new computer,what a joke,why are you not prepared,you are not very professional.I cant believe I am even wasting my time over this game.

Well because Ca would be in the game, so you could buy it for that?

Perhaps you might be better off telling people what problem you have with CA, we might be able to help?

We have always welcomed anyone with issues to give us clear and precise feedback so that we can then try to fix the issue.

We have had people come to the office with their machines and we have fixed those.

Indeed I repeat the call for anyone with the "black screen" issue to the office because I want it sorted! And you will get a gift for your time.

We have always welcomed anyone with issues to give us clear and precise feedback so that we can then try to fix the issue.

We have had people come to the office with their machines and we have fixed those.

Indeed I repeat the call for anyone with the "black screen" issue to the office because I want it sorted! And you will get a gift for your time.

A gift... What sort of gift? Now a little part of me hopes I get this black screen

Ross, if CA runs properly in my machine, does that mean tomorrow's version will run smoothly too? Or is the spec requirement higher for tomorrow's version?

A gift... What sort of gift? Now a little part of me hopes I get this black screen

No one in Victoria (it seems) or at our QA or Indian QA have been able to reproduce it. Doubt it will happen for you.

Ross, can you confirm whether the trigger buttons need to analog or digital to get the most out of batting?

Is it too late to increase the roster size to 50?

Will you be resetting the academy server tomorrow? You mentioned something regarding that a few days ago.

I noticed that the fonts used in the nets aren't scaled right - I thought initially it was just a few sizes down on all resolutions, but after seeing a screenshot of it being fine on someone else's game, I noticed that if you change the game resolution (the game still plays at my desktop resolution) the scaling of the text changes. See the attached. 720p looks right to me.

Attachments

• 800x600.jpg
    800x600.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 720p.jpg
    720p.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 23
  • 1080p.jpg
    1080p.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 23
hi ross, is it possible that you can add an option to randomise the bowling type? i.e. fast bowler bowls seam,in swing & out swing randomly

thanx! and also will there be an update with the option of bowling aswell? :P

hi ross, is it possible that you can add an option to randomise the bowling type? i.e. fast bowler bowls seam,in swing & out swing randomly

thanx! and also will there be an update with the option of bowling aswell? :P

Problem with adding bowling training is they have to include the AI on it for the batsmen to play shots. Unless of course they let two players play.

Anyone tried to attach two controllers at the same time and see if something magical happens?

Just did it with two xbox controllers. No magic :( I guess it would be in the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread