Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
my hunch is it'll similar to console users, you'll need to create a new CA account that matches your steam account as we'll need to with xbox live etc.

Do you reckon we'll have to create a new CA account on Xbox/ps3 or just log on using our existing account?

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I'm sure I made a similar post in the past, but I didn't want to search for it.

Chinamanspin can find it for u.....

Off u go chinaman.....

And thanks HBK. will try it out today....

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Chinamanspin can find it for u.....

Off u go chinaman.....

Got it :yes

And you press those triggers using different hands, I don't see how that is harder - it's logical, one is attack, one is defence and both gets you half way between.

Was trying to make it easier to see what the movement of the sticks for each shot was for people who haven't played - it's certainly different than how I'd usually hold the controller especially with the angle towards the camera to make all the buttons visible.

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey I've an issue to report. It's inside the Tour Designer menu.
I had created a tour with 5 match ODI series in the month of Feb'14.
Now when point and select a particular ODI match, I've the option to "Move" it by pressing "Enter".
Once you press "Enter", one can see "Prev Month"(Button A) and "Next Month"(Button S). This is where the issue occurs. When you press "A" here, control doesn't go back to the previous month. Instead it only goes back a couple of days.:facepalm Same issue with pressing "S". It doesn't go straight away to next month, but only 2,3 days ahead.:facepalm This way you have to navigate a whole lot of days to be able to move one fixture from one month to another, so in effect, lot many key presses.:mad

Please someone take a note of it & fix it.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
A suggestion, while browsing different teams having the era mentioned with the team would be great.

and ross, can we get a particular kind of trophy that is golden and has an orb and one long handle that looks like a stump? weirdly enough it is missing....

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A suggestion, while browsing different teams having the era mentioned with the team would be great.

and ross, can we get a particular kind of trophy that is golden and has an orb and one long handle that looks like a stump? weirdly enough it is missing....

Funny you should say that... the game does show the Era as will the next CA update :)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Funny you should say that... the game does show the Era as will the next CA update :)

Man, Just hire me as the north american consultant...

Ship me the game and i can give loads of other ideas by having a look at it. You know we think alike.

Should i forward my resum?? I know its just a formality but i would like to do it the proper way....

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Holy fegan! :eek: I was just editing my own player in the academy and found out that you have included my surname in the commentary names. Surprising thing is that it is not a very common Indian surname , thus this was completely out of the blue. My first name is what i expected to be there in the name which is very common. :p

Now i can't wait enough for this game to be released.

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Alright, so I downloaded the only Craig Simmons currently on the servers, and unfortunately he is linked to Mark Cosgrove. I said save as a free agent. I've just spent a good 45 minutes editing his appearance and I've done an alright job. Problem is I've gone to player information and it says his on-disc link is M. Calderon (Cosgrove). My problem is that if I upload it then other people's Cosgrove's will be replaced. It also creates a whole other list of problems, such as when clicking update player stats he will be given Cosgrove's stats again. Is there a way to swap his appearance onto a non-linked player or some similar solution?

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alright, so I downloaded the only Craig Simmons currently on the servers, and unfortunately he is linked to Mark Cosgrove. I said save as a free agent. I've just spent a good 45 minutes editing his appearance and I've done an alright job. Problem is I've gone to player information and it says his on-disc link is M. Calderon (Cosgrove). My problem is that if I upload it then other people's Cosgrove's will be replaced. It also creates a whole other list of problems, such as when clicking update player stats he will be given Cosgrove's stats again. Is there a way to swap his appearance onto a non-linked player or some similar solution?
You can unlink him by going into Player>Player Link>Search his name and then unlink him and then the link to Calderon will be gone.

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Thanks for the quick response mate. I searched for him in the player link menu, and he wasn't there, however when I go into his player information it still says his on-disc link is Calderon. What can I do?

EDIT: I have an idea. Will it work if I move the save file, thus making a new save file, download him as Calderon then unlink and upload, then go into my current save and download him?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for the quick response mate. I searched for him in the player link menu, and he wasn't there, however when I go into his player information it still says his on-disc link is Calderon. What can I do?

EDIT: I have an idea. Will it work if I move the save file, thus making a new save file, download him as Calderon then unlink and upload, then go into my current save and download him?

i did this with the Graham Yallop that was bizarrely linked to Don Bradman, and it worked perfectlt

Users who are viewing this thread