Cricket Academy Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs Thread

arun101

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
And just to prove I'm apparently jobless and sad enough to remember the exact page something was posted in, here you go:

He is talking about advance down the wicket and defend. I think advance down the wicket and play a cover drive along the ground is far more important than that. And what about the slog sweeps? i dont think we can play that either :noway

Last edited:

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
He is talking about advance down the wicket and defend. I think advance down the wicket and play a cover drive along the ground is far more important than that.
Surely if you can play the advanced block you can half power the trigger and use it to play a cover drive?

arun101

School Cricketer
Surely if you can play the advanced block you can half power the trigger and use it to play a cover drive?

i hope that too:)

And what is your opinion on controls? Do you think easier controls to Dil-scoop than aggressive ground shot is fair?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
And what is your opinion on controls? Do you think easier controls to Dil-scoop than aggressive ground shot is fair?
They are not easier. You should be holding the controller with your thumbs on the analogue sticks and your forefingers on the triggers - you therefore need to move your finger off the trigger to press the button for the non-standard shots, which is more effort than pressing down with two fingers instead of one.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Don't bother Matt. We had this painful 'shot difficulty' discussion before.

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can someone tell me the location of files to back up for cricket academy players and its data?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
So what's the future of the user accounts for the Cricket Academy with Steam on the cards? Will we get a Steam enabled version of the Cricket Academy or some other way to link the created players to our accounts on the full game?

Player cards as trading cards?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So what's the future of the user accounts for the Cricket Academy with Steam on the cards? Will we get a Steam enabled version of the Cricket Academy or some other way to link the created players to our accounts on the full game?

Player cards as trading cards?

my hunch is it'll similar to console users, you'll need to create a new CA account that matches your steam account as we'll need to with xbox live etc.

Users who are viewing this thread