Cricket Academy Nets Videos/Screenshots

Ironically, this is my favourite thing that has happened yet in my playthrough of the nets. If this isn't encouraging, I don't know what is:

Why under related videos is there "How to use a douche"?

Last edited by a moderator:
ynoa.jpg

My Frontech JIL-1731 game controller seems not working :-( only I can leave the ball by pressing right stick,which game controller you guys using and and recommend to use?

Need a bouncer and he should duck.

@Quacktime ... that is a really genuine edge, looks really realistic and impressive :)

That is definitely what i've been hoping for, genuine edges!

Well I guess today is your lucky day... maybe:

PLUS bonus Bat-pad catching chance at 0:12 seconds.

Nice Vids and Controller

Just want to add that the xbox 360 controller works good on pc :thumbs

Well I guess today is your lucky day... maybe:

PLUS bonus Bat-pad catching chance at 0:12 seconds.

Lol, you pretty much edged everything. The first ball seemed like an inside edge. Is that right?

Absolutely loved the variation in all kinds of edges including the pull shot.

You seem to very good at edging - might want to work on that before release, haha!

I've had a couple that have bounced back off the body and up for a catching chance too like you said - great to see those kinds of things in there.

ynoa.jpg

My Frontech JIL-1731 game controller seems not working :-( only I can leave the ball by pressing right stick,which game controller you guys using and and recommend to use?

I Have The Same Kind Of Controller But Enter Brand But It Works Fine ... Use Only Right Stick To Hit The Ball :)

@Quacktime ... that is a really genuine edge, looks really realistic and impressive :)

That is definitely what i've been hoping for, genuine edges!

Will the keeper catch it though? In the other game that shall not be named, a thin outside edge like that would probably get caught at deep backward square leg, after passing directly through the wicket keeper.

You seem to very good at edging - might want to work on that before release, haha!

I've had a couple that have bounced back off the body and up for a catching chance too like you said - great to see those kinds of things in there.

I actually sifted through about 1.5 hours of footage to find the individual deliveries that I edged. They aren't consecutive deliveries. *VIDEO EDITING MAGIC STRIKES AGAIN*

Users who are viewing this thread