Cricket Academy Now Available

Will we have female-specific terms for the ladies player creator like we had big eye, big wheel etc. in the previous game? I can think of a few 'big' terms to use... if you know what I mean. :P
fearsome tweak me....i can think of a few terms for you as well...this is actually a historic day and one long overdue and doesnt need to be ruined by the sort of shite only schoolboys are capable of

fearsome tweak me....i can think of a few terms for you as well...this is actually a historic day and one long overdue and doesnt need to be ruined by the sort of shite only schoolboys are capable of

It's a joke, don't take it like a "Big" D....
Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Schoolboy jokes apart, many thanks to Ross & Big Ant for this update, the inclusion of female players had been long wanted, and its inclusion had this maybe/may not be feel... So it's really cool to see it actually being included. Would be interesting to see how their stats play out w.r.t their male counterparts. I guess you'll just have to figure out a balance between Realism and Sexism. Unfortunately, my laptop still doesn't seem to be able to run it, so that's a bummer. Will add a second RAM one of these days, and pray that it's not the Intel HD 4000 that's falling short.

It's a joke, don't take it like a "Big" D....
Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Schoolboy jokes apart, many thanks to Ross & Big Ant for this update, the inclusion of female players had been long wanted, and its inclusion had this maybe/may not be feel... So it's really cool to see it actually being included. Would be interesting to see how their stats play out w.r.t their male counterparts. I guess you'll just have to figure out a balance between Realism and Sexism. Unfortunately, my laptop still doesn't seem to be able to run it, so that's a bummer. Will add a second RAM one of these days, and pray that it's not the Intel HD 4000 that's falling short.
I would get out now while you can.....

No no let him stay, we need a new NaveenCC...

NaveenCC was (actually is) a legend. He absolutely nailed Ashes 2013 long before anyone else did... it was almost as if he was Mike Fegan's alter ego. Still can't forget his "this single foolish game will not succeed" yoda-esque comment.

NaveenCC was (actually is) a legend. He absolutely nailed Ashes 2013 long before anyone else did... it was almost as if he was Mike Fegan's alter ego. Still can't forget his "this single foolish game will not succeed" yoda-esque comment.

There was perhaps one other on here that saw it coming.... and the people of Bourke Street are happier for it ;)

My favourite headline EVER:

Big Ant, Bare Bums, and Don Bradman
http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/03/24/big-ant-bare-bums-and-don-bradman

I said they needed to release a Cricket Game.... if only I had the wit and wisdom of NCC

You are not the only one with that regret...

There was perhaps one other on here that saw it coming.... and the people of Bourke Street are happier for it ;)

My favourite headline EVER:

Big Ant, Bare Bums, and Don Bradman
http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/03/24/big-ant-bare-bums-and-don-bradman
I am sorry but I am still uncertain about happened next, are the people of Bourke Street happy because of that walk or lack of it thereof?

If the former, I would be frankly disappointed if someone didn't said "Shame. Shame. Shame. *ding* *ding*" at least once.

I like what Ice Age coming said about having woman as umpires in the game. It would certainly bring back that balance between the two genders in the Academy. I know this has nothing to do with the Academy but if we had two commentators one begin male and the other being female i think that would definitely make the game feel gender balanced. The game wouldn't just look gender balanced it would feel gender balanced.

I like what Ice Age coming said about having woman as umpires in the game. It would certainly bring back that balance between the two genders in the Academy. I know this has nothing to do with the Academy but if we had two commentators one begin male and the other being female i think that would definitely make the game feel gender balanced. The game wouldn't just look gender balanced it would feel gender balanced.
I don't use the commentators in DBC14 but hope that there will be more variation in DBC17...i.e. different commentator teams...rather than just two for everything. It would certainly be nice to have a female commentator or two in the mix (and not just for women's matches). Alison Mitchell does a great job on BBC's Test Match Special...it would be nice to have a DBC17 equivalent of Alison.

Users who are viewing this thread