Cricket Academy Player Editor Wishlist

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any more tweaks that people think they *need* to be able complete or improve player likenesses?

More spectacle and beard options :yes

Could we have a split screen while replacing players in the roster? Going into a new menu and then replacing it is a lot of hassle, especially when you want to replace a no. of average players with the best versions.
Also an option to delete player from the roster adding to the replace player function.

Havent used the editor for a while but can we now automatically assign a player his kit and equipment depending on the team he is playing for? If not that would be great.

A biggy for me is to have some parameters we can tweak and set when creating random players or.

On that note the ability to be able to randomly fill a custom team with players.....dont know if that is possible although Cricket Coach does it very well....

Adding golden/silver colours to the shirts/pants? Hope you get what I mean. The yellowish golden colour hasn't got that shine & lustre. It'd be great to have it. Something like the golden colour in the Mumbai Indians jersey. :)

Well trimmed beard and just any kind of beard/moustache options. Would like some variety in stubble options also...instead of a full face stubble only. Like this...

Alastair Cook's My London - Life & Style - London Evening Standard

This has been mentioned before and probably you already did it in the unreleased version. Would like to have options for individual player to be not forced the team kit. So every player can have the same kit/hat/helmet except a couple of players who can have their individual kits. In the current system to have individual kit for one player forces us to create duplicate kits individually for everyone else also in the team.

More hair style is never a bad thing. specially medium length spiked hair....or medium hair resting on forehead type.

Vertical position for ears

Horizontal position for brows (inner width works to a certain extent)

More brow types...

More options for eye sizing. For example vertical length of the middle of the eyes

Forehead depth...and angle. Important to get the side faces right.

Last edited:
Yeah, would also like the option to opt individual players out of enforced kit for each individual piece of kit, so for example you can have every player use the team baseball cap except one or two who wear wide brim or no hat.

eah, would also like the option to opt individual players out of enforced kit for each individual piece of kit, so for example you can have every player use the team baseball cap except one or two who wear wide brim or no hat.
Even that is there. Go to the team roster and then edit the necessary things for the specific player as you like. :thumbs

Even that is there. Go to the team roster and then edit the necessary things for the specific player as you like. :thumbs

That seems to get overridden by the team kits always when you specify a team kit.

Oh ok, thanks, i'll have a look, think it does get overidden though

Also, would love earings and a few big gold chains to choose from

Last edited:
That seems to get overridden by the team kits always when you specify a team kit.
Oh ok, thanks, i'll have a look

Just checked. After enforcing the kit, it does get overridden. I just selected a player, edited him, went back to the team roster, and shows what I've customised(even after enforcing the kit). But then when I again check after exiting from the teams menu, he goes back to the same ( ie the enforced kit). So it's more like a bug.

A player weight option. Don't think that's there.

----------

Oh and Ross will it be possible for us to upload our own emblems into the game? For instance it would be awesome if I could upload the Bushranger's logo to put on the team shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread