Cricket Academy Player Editor Wishlist

On the side of the hats/caps/baggies...it would be really nice to pick a number, like in real life. Thoughts?

On hats you don't actually pick a number, its what number in the team you were...
ie Brendon McCullum was the 224th person to play tests for NZ so his number on his cap is 224. He was the 126th player to play ODIs for NZ so on the side of his ODI cap it has 126.
Numbers on your back, however, are chosen by the player.

Yeah, I'm guessing a nice touch with the "Be A Pro" mode would be that when you make the national team, there's a little cut-scene with you getting the cap with a number on it... I wouldn't put it past BA to have already thought about this.

...there should also be a cut-scene for when you get taken out for drinks at the end of your first test and get your first groupie in the team hotel room ...er, replica bat to sign*

*There's kids here, stay in school. Etc.

Yeah, I'm guessing a nice touch with the "Be A Pro" mode would be that when you make the national team, there's a little cut-scene with you getting the cap with a number on it... I wouldn't put it past BA to have already thought about this.

...there should also be a cut-scene for when you get taken out for drinks at the end of your first test and get your first groupie in the team hotel room ...er, replica bat to sign*

*There's kids here, stay in school. Etc.

Should be drinks after game mode warner style, I could see all the new members wanting a crack at biggs trophy on ps3.:p

Alas, not the violent type, as much as I would like to be sometimes...

Yeah i know that bout the caps...just saying it would be nice to choose :). Thought of it as my school team are getting our baggies soon :)

ross can we get some new bats please to desighn our self please

Probably too late, but for me Eye shape is a biggy.

More "squint" needed some players (steve waugh) barely have eyes at all!! haha
More variety to laugh lines and dimples
Nose "protrusion" (think Bill Lawry :D)
and
Eye height on face

well the graphics look good....

Just a animation editor or something like that will do....

Imagine creating custom bowling actions and shots...... :p

I faced a few difficulties with the faces. Sorry if i am late, but Ross, we would be pleased if these were fixed.

1. Mouth Height: some peoples have small noses and mouth very near under it.. So more range in mouth height up or down.
2. Beard Style: the beard styles needs to be increased or we might be given the options to thicken, bend, corner etc with the shapes. Also the sideburn styles.
3. Ear height: ear angle and length is given, but the height (up or down) is also needed.
4. Also other features like 'Running style for bowlers, 'Celebration style for batsman could be included, though that might be askin too much.

That's all i thought would help us, Ross/Mike whoever's concerned please see to it..

Users who are viewing this thread