Cricket Academy Player Editor Wishlist

Any more tweaks that people think they *need* to be able complete or improve player likenesses?

What if we use players photo in Cricket academy ? we can just work over that photo in 3D n other stuffs ! idk just an idea lol

Ross said that causes problems when the face animates. Just too much work to get it right and too little reward.

While running Ca ,it wud be good idea to have a real pic while creating players faces!!.

....if only there was this operating system called "windows" where you could press "alt-tab" and switch between multiple screens all running at the same time...

I like your theory, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Talk me more about these "cellphones" you speak of...

One other thing, could we remove the hats/glasses from the players when we are not editing them? It's annoying having the hats and stuff on the players when you scroll through the uploaded servers (I know most people don't assign them, but I do). It's hard to see the players faces.

Any more tweaks that people think they *need* to be able complete or improve player likenesses?

I tried my hand at player editor after a long time, still these are the problems I found.(I posted this before too)

1) Eye placing vertically

2) Whole Brow placing horizontally along with current features of inner width outer width.

3) Ear placing vertically

4) A little tweaked mouth size.(smallest width is still not small enough I think)

5)Tweaked eye size(just increase the maximum value, minimum value is fine now)

6) If u have time, an option to move forehead a little back or front.

7) option to move 'angle of mandible'(or Massatter height, I don't know exact name) part vertically and inwards.

8) option for bottom lip middle hieght.

On the side of the hats/caps/baggies...it would be really nice to pick a number, like in real life. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread