Cricket Academy Player Editor Wishlist

A player weight option. Don't think that's there.

----------

Oh and Ross will it be possible for us to upload our own emblems into the game? For instance it would be awesome if I could upload the Bushranger's logo to put on the team shirt.

Agree with the above poster. Pretty pointless given we possibly can not find the weight of the international players also.

And Ross mentioned it is not possible to put custom logos in there because the consoles do not allow them to do it.

Eyebrow thickness.
Forehead depth.
Adam's apple depth.

Jewellery, Piercings.
Watches, Dogtags.
Tattoos.
Scars.

The skins innerwear. The one usually agile fielders wear while fielding.
If possible Color wheel wherever applicable.

Thats the maximum I could go for.

An option to indicate Players that are uploaded with stats (maybe an icon with "Stats included" written?). There are many players available online with same appearance but stats included/excluded and there is no way to differentiate those. That'll help us to download only those players with built-in stats.

Ross, what about player stats sometimes back i requested to change the player stats as same as cricinfo stats

Alot more options so we can make classic kits which can be used to create previous world cup tournaments or even tours so that all the teams look as they did at that time

Yeah fair point I guess. :)

----------

PES do it?

There are a number of games that do however they sign up for really onerous admin roles where they actively remove sacrilegious and obscene content. We can't afford to do that at this stage.

Can there be an option to just add my pic and let academy recreate me in the editor. I ask since I am horrible at creating myself.

Can there be an option to just add my pic and let academy recreate me in the editor. I ask since I am horrible at creating myself.

Second that.
But I guess Ross ruled this thing out months ago with a rather valid reason. Wish there existed some technology that could help his team overcome the hurdles in it!

As SibiNayagam previously mentioned, jewelery [particularly chains] and tattoos would be great. Thanks a lot, can't wait to see the trailer

Everything ross, I mean everything you can put in I say go for it. bat size check, super cheats check. beach cricket god yes.:thumbs

Sweat bands and tattoos.

Quick note. To assign different hats just use enforce colour, not kit. That way you can have mostly baseball caps and one or two brims. This of course, falls down on turbans. I'd like enforce pattern as well as colour, as well as perhaps the option to enforce different colours for turbans.

Another option would be having the turban as a separate option, not a hat, so that monty can have turban + brim and Gayle can have bandana + cap.

Users who are viewing this thread