Cricket Academy Update#8 (Version 0.96a) is Live

Just regarding the post I made about the AFL game,just found out Bigant actually aren't developing it. So sorry ross, shouldn't have mentioned it!

It's Matt you should apologize to, I mean, AFL in a Cricket forum! ...wait til you see how crazy he gets when you mention baseball around here, or when he can't get takeaway breakfast after 10am...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Matt you should apologize to, I mean, AFL in a Cricket forum! ...wait til you see how crazy he gets when you mention baseball around here, or when he can't get takeaway breakfast after 10am...
It's okay, I like AFL. Provided my team* is winning. Time limits on breakfast on the other hand, that'll make me flip.

*GWS supporter.​

Ross you really do know the right nerve to tingle with us folks. I am bewildered and bemused yet still excited.

"Point to the Doll and tell me where Ross made it tingle..."

Yeah, they're not giving that away for free. It'll most likely be some more screenshots, title of the game or perhaps even a teaser or something like that. Keep it realistic, guys. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be worthwhile hitting F7 frequently around 9pm...

^Ross has ruled out name, screenshot, and release date. It may very well be the NETS.

Just the nets - not playing in them, just nets for you to pan around and look at Biggs' dismissal on the wall.

Just a wild guess. What else could there be with Ross having ruled out most of the expected goodies.

Users who are viewing this thread