Cricket Academy Version 0.0.77 Discussion

As there is no broadcast camera in this update for batting I couldnt check this.

Edit: For Leave and pad away.

@mikeymerren is this fixed?
Untitled-1 (1).jpg

Should be a good day playing inside the hills..

20161104135623_1.jpg

20161104135625_1.jpg

Not liking the camera change after the shot is hit before it was really good...Tried changing fielding camera too nothing changed..
Yea same here i liked the one before now you cant really admire your shots

Is anyone else experiencing lost stadiums? Almost all of mine are gone :(

Doesn't look like there'll be any deliverance coming from the bowling machine now the hills have size.

Ah! Downloaded the update and was all set but some files were corrupted due to uncertain electricity cut. Had to download a 5.5GB fix and the ISP is pathetic. 220-300 kB/s and that's taking too long. Shows 6-7 hours and I really can't wait. :(

Lets hear some stuff about these new sliders guys! Especially interested in these physics sliders.

Still away from home so can't try it out myself.

Hats off to @BigAntStudios for including such a feature in the game. From what I understand, the mod created for DB14 including something similar but now, this will allow console users such as myself, to enjoy the game even further. Really appreciated guys.

Its just the way the groundsman was told to set the pitch up...might have slightly overdone the bit about "we want lots of bounce and an uneven track...can you do it?"
Maybe its just that misunderstood slope implemented in a different way...:p

Turning up the bounce on the sliders actually makes pulling, driving and cutting spinners off the back foot possible! And very, very satisfying. Had quite a few top edged slog sweeps with the bounce enhanced too.

Users who are viewing this thread