Cricket Academy Version 0.0.77 Discussion

Jokes aside, would love to stream the gameplay but with the integrated graphics I got, not possible at all..

Giving excuses now, are we? :p Use your cellphone to record and upload to youtube!

This is the type of stuff we've been wanting since I used to work on Cricket 2002 patches back in the day...

I wonder if there will be any AI related sliders.

This is the type of stuff we've been wanting since I used to work on Cricket 2002 patches back in the day...

I wonder if there will be any AI related sliders.

Exactly. They have *actually* created a cricket-sandbox now with the Academy, stadium creator and gameplay modifiers. It is going to take something very special to best or even match DBC for any competition who are/were thinking to enter the Cricket gaming scene. DBC is going to be THE cricket game for a long, long time.

Regarding AI-related sliders, I really doubt. However, it would be interesting to know if the gameplay modifiers work for both AI as well as Human. If it also works for AI and say, if I increase max pace to 230 kmph, how would AI react to this change?

Giving excuses now, are we? :p Use your cellphone to record and upload to youtube!
Oh yeah could do that, would be understandable that I own Micromax X103..:D
0.3 megapixel should do wonders and would create millions of viewers to spread the word around..

Yeah gameplay modifiers are the biggest and best addition to a cricket game..With such a realistic gameplay along with such modifiers which creates those extreme situation, should be the best if you wanna have a quick match even that would become really enjoyable..Would be exciting to see how AI plays it though...:)

Should be a good day playing inside the hills..

View attachment 175045

View attachment 175046

Grass looks good!

These sliders are simply revolutionary...really!, I know I've quipped over animations, but seeing the last video of twistie's, the conventional shot are actually looking really really good! Mind you the more aggressive shots played properly will probably look just as good in context as well!

Really looking forward to this game! Its delivering massively atm!

So all of my created stadiums are either packed with hills, half deleted or have completely disappeared. Any idea if this will be fixed? I had spent so many hours on them!:noway

Thanks!

14962757_1126400207475467_2175947542046214497_n.jpg

Hands on to this, everything working awesome, just that the practise session sureny start, obliviously because my pc isn't capable, though I'll try something to at least give me a glimpse.

I'm a little apprehensive about the complaints above reg. stadium objects disappearing and grass mound invasions. I wonder if backing up my DBC 17 folder before I update would prevent me from losing my stuff. Like Robin mentioned, that's hours of work.

I am scared too. @waraa can you please update and let me know :p

Yeah Waraa and parth please don't update as we can't afford to lose those beatiful stadiums

Users who are viewing this thread