Cricket Academy Version 0.0.77 Discussion

Lost:([DOUBLEPOST=1478295030][/DOUBLEPOST]Why did I update :( is there a way we could get it back? Have lost all stadiums

You could have uploaded everything to the sharing server and now just redownload it

I had uploaded everything, the bug removed everything from sharing. Have few stadiums uploaded but even if you download anything a huge lump of hill is created[DOUBLEPOST=1478295301][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW when I said lost all stadiums, it does not mean deleted. I meant the hill is created on all stadiums. The Stadiums are intact but there is a huge hill generated which cannot be deleted

I've come across a somewhat strange problem. With the last iteration of the academy i was able to play the batting/bowling games and nets without any issues. However, with this latest update i seem to get a double vision effect on the ball when it is moving across the outfield. Now i've tried to enable and disable the v-sync option and it hasn't made any difference. I've also played around with the graphics settings to see if turning off some options would make a difference, but it hasn't.

The strange thing is that it doesn't appear to affect the nets training and it plays pretty smoothly and the double vision effect on the ball doesn't appear.

Oh and i have updated to the latest nvidia graphics driver.

I'll see if i can get hold of a screen shot or video of it.

Please back up your save files. Also if you now have a problem please send me your save files.
Yep, will do tomorrow. That double vision effect only effects the ball in the game. Everything else looks great.

problem with grounds with the new update
11_04_2016_00_29_33_01.png

Guess you haven't heard about the Lord's slope.......

Please back up your save files. Also if you now have a problem please send me your save files.
:( Will we be able to get our original stadiums back? Like without the hills?

Attachments

• Don Bradman Cricket 17.zip
    482 KB · Views: 143
You do not have to be sorry. Thank you for the support.

Guys, those of you that have created stadiums, if you havent updated yet, can you back up your save files and send to me, I'll get these in front of someone to check that we can do an update that won't break your stadiums.

Just want to put the call out there for the save file of someone who hasn't got the update yet and also has some custom stadiums. That would enable us to get this cleared up ASAP.

Guys, those of you that have created stadiums, if you havent updated yet, can you back up your save files and send to me, I'll get these in front of someone to check that we can do an update that won't break your stadiums.

By the way Mike great job at PAX Australia event (DBC 17 live stream with Dean/Twistie) :thumbs Really appreciated the gameplay and your responses/clarifications to the queries.

Facing this since the first time I ever tried to import an SVG back then but can't really undertand what should I do?
upload_2016-11-5_8-22-30.png

@mikeymerren @HBK619

@Llewelynf how did you manage to import?

Users who are viewing this thread