| Cricket Championship |

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Just Created a team. Anyone up for a friendly? I don't know how to set up a friendly :p

https://www.cricket-championship.com/team/15468

Click on the "Friendly Broker" link (as shown here) , which is present at your team's homepage ......

1.png

After clicking that link , you would be directed to fill the details as per your requirement .

A table would be displayed just before this details filling , which will show the teams that are also looking for teams to play a friendly . I would suggest that when giving match time , enter the time as same of the other team's time given in the table . This method works perfect for getting a quick friendly match .

2.png

Another way is to play a Friendly match with someone you know . Just go to their team's page and click "challenge this team to a friendly" (as shown here) ...

3.png

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Click on the "Friendly Broker" link (as shown here) , which is present at your team's homepage ......

View attachment 231711

After clicking that link , you would be directed to fill the details as per your requirement .

A table would be displayed just before this details filling , which will show the teams that are also looking for teams to play a friendly . I would suggest that when giving match time , enter the time as same of the other team's time given in the table . This method works perfect for getting a quick friendly match .

View attachment 231712

Another way is to play a Friendly match with someone you know . Just go to their team's page and click "challenge this team to a friendly" (as shown here) ...

View attachment 231713
Challenged you for a friendly :)

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
The challenge does not appear to have come, even though I've received a message about it. I've challenged you instead, let me know if you get it.

This is just what I am thinking right now , is the time remaining for the match to start . Yesterday , it was roughly 4 hours remaining when I saw the message . So that should be surrounding the matches not being arranged . I think that there's a given amount of timeframe between the match being arranged and the start time of the match .....

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
This is just what I am thinking right now , is the time remaining for the match to start . Yesterday , it was roughly 4 hours remaining when I saw the message . So that should be surrounding those invisible challenges . I think that there's a given amount of timeframe from the match being arranged to the start time of the match .....
That's why I sent the an invitation for a match that starts a day later. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread