Sign-ups Cricket-Championship.com Planet Cricket Leagues

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
I signed up to a free online cricket management game this week called Cricket Championship, which I enjoy far more than the others due to the presentation, ease of setup, depth of tactics, AI, and ability to play 4-day games as well as 50 over games. You can play in leagues, and sign and train players like all the other online management games, but this one seems to have the most potential for what I would like to use it for.

I'd like to start a Planet Cricket Club Championship/FTP amongst the users on here, we can either play unofficial friendlies amongst ourselves, join one of the established leagues, or create official leagues and cups of our own on the cricket championship site.

The link for the site is here:

Cricket Championship - Free Online Cricket Management Game

Edit...

We now have two Planet Cricket Leagues on cricket-championship.com, if you'd like to join when we expand in 14 weeks we may be able to have 2 multi-division leagues when we recomission them at the end of the season.

Let me know what your Cricket Championship team is called if you'd like to sign up.
And let me know if you play another Planet Cricket member in a match so I can post the result on here and a short report and match details.

Also be aware that times for match starts are in GMT, there is a clock on the Cricket Championship site you can use as a guide, so bear that in mind when scheduling matches if you'd like to be able to watch the commentary or check for score updates.

Planet Cricket Cricket-Championship.com users available for challenges:

(Planet Cricket user name - Cricket Championship.com team name)

Slowcoach - Gujranwala Gorillas
@Sarvesh. - Delhi Blasters
@Raghu - BRISBANE JUMPERS
@Na Maloom Afraad - Sindh Dolphins
@themusketeer - Ultimate Warriors
@Matt121 - The Hawks CC
@outbreak - North Eastern Magic
@joejoe018 - Century CC
@Jacks - Fire Blazzers
theblacksmith66 - beasts of bourbon
@AliB - Mumbai Renegades
@SamP - Southampton Stallions
@Guesty98 - Brethren
Zac - Sacticles
@arjwiz - PARISIAN THUNDERCATS
@zuber21886 - Team India123
@saheer - Paki Powers
@Mr Nokkaya - Indian Dynamos

Planet Cricket Leagues on Cricket-Championship.com:

24th Feb 2015 - Planet Cricket FC Championship (4 day First Class matches) - running from Tuesdays through to Fridays - runs 14 weeks

1st Mar 2015 - Planet Cricket 50 Over League - running on Sundays - runs 14 weeks

(note, this first post was edited to take into account this championship is now a club championship open to anyone on Planet Cricket who would like to play instead of an ICC style event as originally planned)

Taking sign ups for the 2nd season now, wanting to try for multiple divisions this season, so would like people to start signing up now if they would like to play.

Last edited:

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
If we get enough signups we can organise a World Cup type event amongst ourselves to run in conjuction with the real World Cup, there are enough spaces in the Cricket Championship schedule for friendlies to catch up.

Last edited:

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
If you want to play a match against me sometime in the next couple of weeks you can search for me on Cricket Championship and schedule a 50 over friendly, my team is Gujranwala Gorillas.

Last edited:

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
If you want to play an ODI or an ODI series against me sometime in the next couple of weeks you can search for me on Cricket Championship and schedule a 50 over friendly, my team is Badazz Bandaruddinzz.

I'll be busy over the next couple of months playing in the starter leagues and I'm not sure if that allows time for any type of friendlies other than 50 over games twice a week, though there may be byes in the schedule that allow us to schedule a 4 day "Test".

I'd like to remain available by not being in leagues to play long Test tours in my story here, would love to go back to the old 80's days with 6 Test tours of India, lol.
Well Stop I want to change my team championship name change it to Delhi Blasters

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
I can't find your team on Cricket Championship, India is not controlled by anyone, and there is no Delhi Blasters, are you sure you've finished signing up?

Edit - sorry, just found you, thankyou :)

Last edited:

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Cool, thankyou, found you, and added you, feel free to organise friendlies with any of the other teams on here.

If you're going to be playing in the starter leagues on there then you still have time for a 4 day friendly with other Planet Cricket users if you like.

I'll do a write up on here.

Thanks again :-)

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I not selected starter league... So you can add me many friendly match... In fact let's make a 3 match Test series of Pak and Aus... After we can add Ind to tri Odi series...

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Just withdrew my application for the starter leagues, will keep myself solely available for matches with people on here, will definitely have a Test series between Pakistan and Australia with you, 3 sounds good, where would you like to play it, Pakistan or Australia?

I signed up earlier this week, so am 1 day into a friendly 4 day match atm, but will not count that in the "official" international records for our championship, will only report on and record games between Planet Cricket users.

We can start a 4-day friendly to represent a Test on Monday if you like?
Will be free then and can make myself available anytime after that solely for games on here.

Last edited:

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
If Star Player gets back to us quickly and is super keen for a game and there are no other users we can shorten our Test series to two matches, or schedule the Tri-series first to give him some games so he doesn't lose interest.

I tend to think we prioritise people who get in first to arrange series, because they are probably more interested and more likely to follow through and complete things, but we also have to keep everyone interested as well and ensure no one goes too long without a game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread