Sign-ups Cricket-Championship.com Planet Cricket Leagues

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Just challenged Red King to a 4 day game on Monday, the 1st Test of our Pakistan v Australia "Test" series if he chooses to accept, to be played on a Spinner's pitch in Pakistan.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I can't find your team on Cricket Championship, India is not controlled by anyone, and there is no Delhi Blasters, are you sure you've finished signing up?

Edit - sorry, just found you, thankyou :)
Yes I signed up[DOUBLEPOST=1423760459][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just challenged Red King to a 4 day game on Monday, the 1st Test of our Pakistan v Australia "Test" series if he chooses to accept, to be played on a Spinner's pitch in Pakistan.
Whenever i try to challenge you it gives an error

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
I suggest you change the nation your team is from on Cricket Championship to another one, because Pakistan is already taken, am sorry for any confusion, I did state it clearly at the beginning.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Ok I accept the match... So our 1st Test and 1st match of this league will happen in Monday... I don't know thing about cricket championship at all, so I don't expect win in 1st match... But I think if we manage this league well than result will be fascinating...

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Star Player, sorry, my team is busy at the end of a 4 day friendly match on Cricket Championship that I cued up earlier in the week, that's probably why it won't let you challenge me, I suggest we start a tri-series or a multi-nation ODI series to give everyone some cricket.
I did find your team and added you to the list at the start of this thread so other people can challenge you to international games.
I will be free solely for Planet Cricket users from Monday onwards, so feel free to challenge me from then onwards.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Thankyou Na Maloom Afraad :-)
We have a South Africa now, will add you to the top.
Red King just accepted my challenge for a Test between Pakistan and Australia beginning on Monday, so we will be busy playing that for a little while, but if you want to play India then you can challenge Star Player to whatever type of match or series you like, he is wanting a game, just let me know and I'll post the scores and reports on here.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Thankyou Na Maloom Afraad :-)
We have a South Africa now, will add you to the top.
Red King just accepted my challenge for a Test between Pakistan and Australia beginning on Monday, so we will be busy playing that for a little while, but if you want to play India then you can challenge Star Player to whatever type of match or series you like, he is wanting a game, just let me know and I'll post the scores and reports on here.
I'd love to play against Sarvesh. I'll just challenge him to a game.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Ok I accept the match... So our 1st Test and 1st match of this league will happen in Monday... I don't know thing about cricket championship at all, so I don't expect win in 1st match... But I think if we manage this league well than result will be fascinating...

I don't know anything about the game either, but it's easy to see your squad's strengths and set up an effective looking lineup, and orders are quite comprehensive or easy depending on how you much time you want to spend.
The AI seems good judging from the matches I've looked at currently going on between other people, so I think this should be a good game, especially if we get a World Cup going.
I'm getting flogged in the friendly I cued up earlier this week, so I am obviously a novice, though the opposition seems to be a fair bit more experienced than me.
I suggest we all try to sign some youth players, the next draft is on the 15th I think, and you can prioritise what type of players you are looking for.
There is also training, which is very easy to set up.
And I agree, this will be fascinating to me too :-)

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I am ready to play against you mate. Well What format do you want to play a ODI or a Test
I'll challenge You.[DOUBLEPOST=1423762278][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am ready to play against you mate. Well What format do you want to play a ODI or a Test
Okay, I'll accept Your challenge first.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India

Users who are viewing this thread