Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Think of it this way - if he was forced to retire, the innings would be over prematurely. This is why the let retired batsman come back to continue their knock.

Hey added a custom team. Played a small tournament between Hong Kong and South Africans in series mode. First match went well but second match while I was batting suddenly the company logo flashed (Peek/Poke) and game went not responding

Hi, I've bought the game but everytime I try to play a game, it crashes before the first ball is bowled. I can pick teams, do the toss and get into the match but before the bowler starts his run up it crashes. This appears to happen in all modes, including nets. The error message is:

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.WalkTo(Vector3D end, Single factor, GameMode mode)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateRunUp.ProcessInput(Single ms)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

@Mikeyw12345: I'm so sorry - I seem to have broken the build in the previous release. I'm going to try to release tonight to resolve the problem. In the meantime I'm going to send you a PM that should hopefully fix it.

Hey one more thing.. When we run tournament and 4 teams move towards the semi finals the previous group standings are gone. This isnt a bug but it would be better to have those standings too.

Also when tournament is finished and a flag is shown of winner with man of the series it would be nice if we were not shown only the batting,bowling,fielding records show us all group standings

Cool thanks man!! Really appreciate :)

I ran a tournament of 6 teams in HK6 with my database and I had an amazing time. England won the tournament and Paul Collingwood was amazing he scored 112 runs in 4 matches. The tournament went without any crashes :D

Also nothing is getting saved in those reports :facepalm

Attachments

• South Africans vs Australia 4-13-2012 6.49.29 AM.zip
    16 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread