Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am running from a fresh directory and free installation and fresh new folder :(

If possible please PM the last version of CH as I am just too addicted :p

@Rohit: I don't have an old copy on my work PC, but I'll check when I get home later. It's really strange that the new version isn't working for you...if anyone else has tried it please let me know so I can figure out what's wrong.

I thought the problem would be occurring as I had not switched on the 3D mode but even after I did the game crashes without giving me any error.

----------

Well now the game is working :/ But only ODI and T20 cant make them work with my created teams although I have updated the flag texture file

HK6 is not working all games (Quick/Exhibition/Tournament/Series) all not working

----------

Now again the game crashed after playing a game ODI completely. Showed me how many points I have won and then crashed

Downloading it now, will let you know

----------

I just played a SA vs Windies T20 game in Exhibition and I simmed the first innings, and when I came into bat it crashed before any ball was bowled.

It had this error

RUN @ 4/13/2012 6:13:30 PM

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Update(Single ratio)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateRunUp.ProcessInput(Single ms)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Hi all,

update 1.21 is out now - it should fix the crashes that some of you have been experiencing. Hopefully :) Please let me know if it still doesn't work for you...

Cheers
Kurt

The stump animation is good bells going off :)

----------

Code:
RUN @ 4/13/2012 10:35:58 PM

Parameter name: key

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentNullException(ExceptionArgument argument)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.FindEntry(TKey key)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateSimulate.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2)
   at Cricket.Main.GameState.Update(Single ms, Single ms2)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Error occurred when I was playing India vs Australia. Played the whole innings of Indian batting, bowling I bowled 2 overs and from third decided to simulate and game crashed :)

Hi all,

just another quick update. Cricket Heroes 1.22 is out now.

Changes

- fixes game to work on Intel GPUs
- fixes pitch texture bug where it doesn't update between game formats until you quit and restart

Cheers
Kurt

----------

@Rohit: Was that crash for HK6?

----------

@Rohit: Aaah, found it :) Will upload in 3hr. I'll wait a little bit to see if any other bugs get raised.

No problem :) Also whatever the crashes will be it will be for HK6 as I am just loving that format :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread