Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the guys experiencing crashes running the normal version, can you try the attached patch please?

Attachments

• MiniPatch.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
lolz ssachin tendulkar on debut.... :lol

----------

And fisrt ball and....
Code:
RUN @ 30/04/2013 7:46:51 PM

VERSION: 2.561
PROFILE: test

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.Begin3DShadow(Vector3D rotate, Vector3D translate, Camera camera, String animation, Single frame, Boolean flipX, Boolean texturize)
   at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.RenderShadow(Int32 lights, Single ratio, Camera2D camera, Boolean isTest)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

@MattW: Excellent :)

@Ashu: Hehe, I haven't included their career stats. I'm going to try to scrape them from cricinfo in a bit.

----------

@Ashu: Can you try switching the shadow detail down to Low in the graphics option menu please?

Back foot+Z give me this. Must be the hook shoot. Same thing happens when the AI tries to hook.

RUN @ 1/05/2013 7:48:28 AM

VERSION: 2.56
PROFILE: test

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.Render3D(Vector3D rotate, Vector3D translate, Camera camera, String animation, Single frame, Boolean flipX, String prevAnimation, Int32 prevFrame, Single tweenTime) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Resources\Model\AnimatedModel.cs:line 3209
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Render(Single ratio, Camera2D camera, Boolean isTest, GameInstance instance) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameObject\Player.cs:line 4220
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 14841
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17446
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4424

@kurtkz: Just installed the new patch and the clock is still moving way too quickly (takes over 5 minutes for an over to be completed even when defensive shots are played).

When I ran career mode,in my 3rd over, I took 1st wicket and then suddenly game hang and then the whole HUD disappeared!!! I restarted and resumed the game Then 50% simulated summary showed up and crash!!! :mad
Code:
RUN @ 02/05/2013 12:03:59 PM

VERSION: 2.56
PROFILE: Ashu

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateNewBatsman.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2)
   at Cricket.Main.GameState.Update(Single ms, Single ms2)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

Kurt is it possible to have an automatic saving feature after every game or couple of games? I keep losing career modes through crashes and would like to keep them......

Are you running the latest patch? He did mention in the changelog that Auto-saving is now implemented in Career mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread