Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you running the latest patch? He did mention in the changelog that Auto-saving is now implemented in Career mode.

Ah cheers Pat...I saw that and wondered if that was what it was. Will give it a try. Is there an in game sim button/ shortcut key? So you can skip AI bowling or batting to get you back on without leaving the game?

Is there an in game sim button/ shortcut key? So you can skip AI bowling or batting to get you back on without leaving the game?

When playing in career mode if you press Menu -> Simulate, it simulates AI batting/bowling and will bring you right to the point where you (as a career player) either bat or bowl.

When playing in career mode if you press Menu -> Simulate, it simulates AI batting/bowling and will bring you right to the point where you (as a career player) either bat or bowl.

Yeah, my question was whether there is a short cut button while you are still in the game on the field so you dont keep having to go into the menu, just press f4 or whatever and it sims to that point where you are up next.....

Nope, there is no keyboard shortcut to simulate AFAIK.

Nope, there is no keyboard shortcut to simulate AFAIK.

Would make sense though wouldn't it or do you play out every ball of every match?

----------

P.S How can I best ensure my player doesnt get injured so frequently? Less training? He is an allrounder....

Would make sense though wouldn't it or do you play out every ball of every match?

Nope. I agree. I don't play (watch?) every ball of the match, so would be really helpful if we have a keyboard shortcut for that. Kurt has "keyboard" support to navigate through menus in his task-list. I am hoping he would add a shortcut to simulate as well.

----------

Regarding injuries, I am not really sure. Will let Kurt answer it :)

If I am not mistaken, Kurt has also made an injury editor along with other editors. Maybe try playing around with it?

@kurtkz: Don't worry about the timed shots problem (you can remove the bug report for that)... seems that the outfield speed for Newlands is way too slow .

Last edited:
Found a bug when you bowl it freezes i can pause and stuff but cant move the marker in career mode

error:
RUN @ 2013/05/04 12:06:08 PM

VERSION: 2.56
PROFILE: mark

MESSAGE: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Brighten(Colour c, Single b)
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.UpdateSheets()
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Update(Single ratio, Boolean constrain)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateRunUp.ProcessInput(Single ms)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)

2nd error ive had

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Resources.Models.AnimatedModel.Render3D(Vector3D rotate, Vector3D translate, Camera camera, String animation, Single frame, Boolean flipX, String prevAnimation, Int32 prevFrame, Single tweenTime)
at Cricket.Main.GameObject.Player.Render(Single ratio, Camera2D camera, Boolean isTest, GameInstance instance)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio)

End of 1st innings in a T20 - Indian T20 Domestic mode:

RUN @ 05-05-2013 03:03:17

PROFILE: pat

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateReplay.ProcessInput(Single ms)

----------

End of 1st innings in career mode

RUN @ 05-05-2013 03:14:00

PROFILE: pat

STACK TRACE: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Display(Single ratio)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateNewBatsman.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2)
at Cricket.Main.GameState.Update(Single ms, Single ms2)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBatsman.ProcessInput(Single ms)

Apologies for the silence everyone; I was in an accident on Tuesday and have been running around trying to sort out insurance and whatnot ever since. I'll take a look at all the error reports in a bit.

Apologies for the silence everyone; I was in an accident on Tuesday and have been running around trying to sort out insurance and whatnot ever since. I'll take a look at all the error reports in a bit.

Hope you are okay and got it all sorted Kurt!:noway

Thanks, Dutchad. Yeah, I'm OK just had minor whiplash and a stiff back. The car wasn't as lucky though :facepalm

That being said, I should have a new update ready sometime tonight. I'm just going through the last few pages to see what still needs to be done.

Kurt have a break then we can manage 1 week without an update you were just in a accident!

Take your time and make a full recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread