Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt, only the Roster Editor works for me, none of the others work for me, and they are in the game folder.

@Kurt:In my request that was rejected I meant that while starting the game and matches instead of showing loading x It's better just show loading......

^^Yep, I was putting it at a different location. Editors work now.

Net Practice crashes the game for me

Also, I have one suggestion for career mode wrt "Skip" option. At the moment, after every match, there is a screen that tells the Attributes gained and there is a manual intervention (click) required to go past that screen. If possible, could you please make Skip button function such that it will do everything automatically until the player's match is scheduled. This is so that I can press Skip, go away for a few minutes and come back to continue my career.

Also another major issue is that a lot of formats cause the matches to start in beach mode. For e.g. I select Indian Domestic T20 and everything is normal until match begins where you notice no stadium model (you can see clouds in the background) and keeper standing at the boundary. The field radar shows 11 fielders but there aren't actually that many. And the stadium is also way too big in size.

----------

Regarding editors, got them working except for Pitch Editor, Shot Editor, Team Editor and Umpire Editor. These 4 are still not working even after putting them in the root directory.

----------

Another suggestion is to have "Aiuto Save" feature which saves the game progress every 5 overs or so. Will be very helpful in case the game crashes at some random point.

Not sure if you missed my post :p

Hehe, sorry about that. Didn't miss it. I've fixed the attribute screen issue. I'm fixing the field dimensions as well (that's what's causing the funny invisible fielder, massive boundary bug). I'm also going to implement autosaves in a little bit.

I think for now just autosave after every match, like ICC. Would be adequate imo.

ok in 2nd pc I can run editors but,Umpire,pitch shots editor (newer) are not running it shows
Code:
X Editor has stopped working

and the 1st match simulated and 50 % done and..........

Crash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Code:
RUN @ 27/04/2013 6:20:22 PM

VERSION: 2.55
PROFILE: Ashu

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateReplay.ProcessInput(Single ms)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop()
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args)
[CODE]
[/CODE]

@Ashu: Do you have auto replay switched on? If so, I think I know where the bug is.

----------

@Simon: Thanks for the report, I'll fix it up today. If you can come up with an easier way to assign players, I can code it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread