Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this has been a quick trick.... :p report-fix,report-fix going on for a while but one more-
Code:
RUN @ 23/05/2013 4:28:14 PM

VERSION: 2.594
PROFILE: Ashu
PERMISSIONS MODE: True
PCPL MODE: False

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.UpdateFielders(Single ms) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 7256
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 18489
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17696
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3952

t20 sachin tendulkar was on debut again... so were the other players of my team whereas the kenyans were highly experienced....
sachin with a knock of 69 of 57 balls played a straight drive and ran for a single but the ball gone straight to bowlers hand and just when he took the bails off the game crashed

----------

over 18.3....

You find the rarest bugs :P I think I have it fixed now, but I'll hold off on release until tonight. I want to fix up the player stats (like you pointed out) and also fix the challenges.

@kurtkz: Might want to look at this bug before releasing... There's a bug where the batsman complete runs (and gets run out) but the runs aren't added to the score of the batsman (facing the delivery) and to the total score.

Last edited:

----------

EDIT: I also just noticed that the ball physics is a little wonky (too much friction). I'll fix that up too.

Hi guys,

the new patch is officially available:

Patch

- fixed animation timing for AI
- tweaked batting
- added modable face textures
- tweaked speed settings
- added live texture preview tool
- added extra error checking on startup
- fixed orientation of diving fielder (1 scenario)
- tweaked gamepad controls (right analogue stick works now)
- added challenge importer tool
- fixed challenge matches
- fixed speed
- fixed ball-field friction
- bug fixes

Cheers
Kurt

I have a problem with the game screen freezing at the scorecard during a game. No error or anything though. With a black rectangle appearing on screen.

With the game speed on normal, the game speed seems to be faster when I'm batting. As I'm sure you can imagine, I would much prefer it to be the other way around

----------

Ha wow, just witnessed something amazing. 2nd ball of the match, Steyn bowls and outswinger to Harris, who edges. Hartley dives across in front of the slips but can't hold on. Good thing all Pomersbach had to do was step forward and grab the ball and Harris was on his way

Well just downloaded the game again (and spent forever trying to find my product key in my pm's cause of my new laptop xD) but yeah, just noticed that you still haven't fixed up the English OD leagues. I'm pretty sure I explained it all before. Just check cricinfo though for the actual structure with all the teams in what division.

Anyway, really like the new layout of the game. Looks a lot better. Might start a Test match or something soon and will give my opinions.

And how far has career mode progressed btw? And as well as bowling and batting all-rounders, should there maybe be an option for just a pure all-rounder?

And just updated the first post to actually say the rosters have been done :P

----------

Also a suggestion for scenarios. Not only match scenarios but tournament/tour scenarios, and then maybe also a link for that. Like you could do something like:

"Australia are 2-0 down in the 5 game series. They are on the brink of defeat in the third ODI, requiring 44 runs from the last 5 overs. Can you turn around the series with an unlikely victory here before pushing on to win the final 2 games"

And also, just a query. When you import the scorecards from cricinfo, how does it know the attributes of players?

Wides need to be judged when they pass the batsman, NOT when they reach the keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread