Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... here's the prob. the batting team is always on debut.... bowling stats are there but when any team is batting,they are on debut....

Also plz speed up fielder running animation by 10 %

Ok challenge mode bug-

Code:
RUN @ 24/05/2013 1:31:20 PM

VERSION: 2.594
PROFILE: Ashu
PERMISSIONS MODE: True
PCPL MODE: False

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChallengeMenu.CreateMenu() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChallengeMenu.cs:line 87
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChallengeMenu..ctor() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChallengeMenu.cs:line 138
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateModeMenu.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateModeMenu.cs:line 215
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17697
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3965

Clicked on it and this came up....

Oh bugger, it's because the old challenge files are still there. OK, I'll fix that up. If you want to test the challenges in the meantime delete all the challenge files with a number less than 15. You'll find it in the challenges folder.

Also 1 more suggestion, setup is necessary... if u can develop 1 which can detect OS and install necessary components... I.E. XP needs sped up game and later needs Slower game...

So this is the list of changes since last night:

- fixed runs not being added on run out
- fixed achievements bug
- fixed bug where career mode generation would get stuck
- added random faces to career mode
- fixed career mode bug where difficulty level wasn't being set
- tweaked default AI batting difficulty in career mode
- fixed display of unlocked achievements at the end of a match
- tweaked bowler selection for tests (varying spell lengths)
- tweaked AI field setting
- tweaked defensive shot hit box
- tweaked speed of batsman backing up
- tweaked pad/body collisions
- remove old challenge files
- sped up fielder/bowler running animation
- fixed display of batsman stats when new batsman selected
- tweaked wide boundaries

Hopefully, that covers most of the feedback since last night. If there's something missing please let me know. I'll be testing it after work and hopefully releasing tonight again.

----------

@Ashu: DM and I are still trying to get the new animations imported. Once we have a proper workflow set up I'll be able to make the model importer available so you can customize models however you want.

@DM:why don't you apply spherify modifier to the player models so that head gets to better shape and so does the body....

What Kurt said pretty much. I can edit it but we can't seem to put it back into the game. Plus wouldn't it be better to just add a low level mesh smooth or NURMS to get the whole body smoother?

I'll see what I can conjure up and upload a preview in a bit, dinner is calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread