Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm still testing this patch but thought I'd put up a test version in the meantime:

- fixed runs not being added on run out
- fixed achievements bug
- fixed bug where career mode generation would get stuck
- added random faces to career mode
- fixed career mode bug where difficulty level wasn't being set
- tweaked default AI batting difficulty in career mode
- fixed display of unlocked achievements at the end of a match
- tweaked bowler selection for tests (varying spell lengths)
- tweaked AI field setting
- tweaked defensive shot hit box
- tweaked speed of batsman backing up
- tweaked pad/body collisions
- remove old challenge files
- sped up fielder/bowler running animation
- fixed display of batsman stats when new batsman selected
- trimmed loading in texture preview
- fixed face selector in roster editor
- fixed fielders continually fumbling the ball after first fumble
- reduced swing
- increase effect of wind
- added shoulder cam
- reduced effect of getting hit on the body
- fixed stumpings
- fixed camera when loading a game after a wicket falls
- tweaked lofted shots

Let me know what you think...

Cheers
K

Attachments

• Patch-2.595.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
@Pat: I tried to tweak in the patch above...not sure if it's still too floaty though.

----------

@Ashu: That's going to throw everything off (literally). Everything is more or less to scale.

resumed the game and this...
Code:
RUN @ 26/05/2013 3:00:22 PM

VERSION: 2.595
PROFILE: Ashu
PERMISSIONS MODE: True
PCPL MODE: False

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.ResetKeeper() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 11392
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseDelivery.AutoSetField(GameInstance parent) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseDelivery.cs:line 613
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateChooseBowler.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateChooseBowler.cs:line 1047
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17719
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3989

Shots still float....

yup created stump models yesterday trying to animate them.......

----------

@kurt:do you know how to handle binary animations i.e. bin animation files??

Kurt, just tried the new patch and Ive noticed the 'Cocaine Speed' has slipped back in... Had it on slow and it was way to quick to play anything...

Also, do you have a list of sounds that are coded into the game but arent used? IE. A crowd cheer when a 4/6 has been hit, a call of 'catch it' if the ball is lofted to a fielder, maybe a few different chants that could added of the crowd loop

@Plexus: That's really odd - I haven't touched the timing code...what patch worked for you previously?

Regarding the sounds: there's nothing particular I think. There's a "catch it" sound and some crowd cheers, but that's about it. If you find any sound clips that you think appropriate, let me know and I'll add the code for it.

did you fix up that team selection bug in exhibition where it would come up with "Only two international players allowed" even though it was international teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread