Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ashu: You don't have to press a combination of keys. Depending on how you've set up your controls of course. If you want to play a cover drive, just press the key you've assigned to it (z - by default).

The game is currently set up so that if you press a key too late, it plays the forward/backfoot defensive by default, but I can change that if you guys want.

EDIT: I'll send you the models when I got home. I completely forgot to send it to you yesterday.

Last edited:
One more rattled the bails off other end and tried running and AI doesnt think of throwing to other end-
Code:
RUN @ 31/05/2013 6:14:35 PM

VERSION: 2.598
PROFILE: Ashu
PERMISSIONS MODE: True
PCPL MODE: False

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 11730
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17750
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\touchlab\work\Personal\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 3989

Also even at early times i cant play it and i prefer combo keys coz It's more confortable..... at night times... ;)

@Ashu: For that crash, did the following happen:

- tried to run, then ran back
- bowler whipped off the bails
- tried to run again
- game crashed?

I just played the Eng v Neth challenge, and the game doesn't end at 20 overs.

@DM: Oi ve, the challenge creator must have picked up the match as an ODI. I'll check it out, thanks :)

Wrt career mode, are you playing an old one or have you created a new one?

@naman: I need a crash log please. Can you open Event Viewer and open the Applications tab. Then run the game and wait for the crash. When it crashes, check the Event Viewer for the error. If you can send me the event viewer log, that might help me track down the error.

Default. Looks to be ok in match.

I'm a lower order bowling allrounder and on the team sheet before the game I'm set to open. We're batting and I'm not out there but it's annoying me nonetheless.

this is the log

Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Cricket.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 519e49d4
Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdaae
Exception Code: e0434f4d
Exception Offset: 00009617
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

dugout cam is still on the field, and it goes to broadcast cam when a new bowler comes on and spider cam when the ball is about to go for 6.

4 down and I'm not in yet

@DM: Yup, I'll change the lineup screen. At the moment, it's not the batting lineup, but rather the order the players were selected in. I'll check out the cams as well.

@naman: That's not enough info for me to go on. I need a more detailed log as stated previously.

@DM: Yup, I'll change the lineup screen. At the moment, it's not the batting lineup, but rather the order the players were selected in. I'll check out the cams as well.

@naman: That's not enough info for me to go on. I need a more detailed log as stated previously.

from where can i find more details this was the whole thing that appeared when cricket.exe crashed

And please zoom the player cameras out ie everything appear smaller and I see more stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread