Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DM: Will do - you mean for the dugout cam, right?

@naman: You'll need to get me a copy of the Event Viewer log. Check my previous post for details.

There seems to be an awful lot of dropped catches off my bowling...

Me the fielder seems to run after nearly every ball regardless of where it's hit. The exception is when it is lofted.

Lofted shots do not connect unless settled is full

----------

South Australia just hosted QLD at Scarborough

----------

I just missed a game, a message did come up for like half a second then disappeared.

----------

WTF! The ball was about to land in the fielder on the rope's lap, but then bounced off a patch of air a metre above his head and went for 6 instead. The hell?

This one:
@naman: I need a crash log please. Can you open Event Viewer and open the Applications tab. Then run the game and wait for the crash. When it crashes, check the Event Viewer for the error. If you can send me the event viewer log, that might help me track down the error.

Just type event viewer in the start menu search and you'll find it

Batting has too much effect on my lack of fitness.

I would like to see the batsman watching the ball when they run, it's so hard to tell whether I should run or not when all I can see is the other end of the pitch

Same thing as DM my fielders drop a lot of catches and another massive field I just played on

Kurt, can you please upload a "Full" version of the game with the latest updates. Too confused to decide which patch(es) to download at the moment.

@Ashu: For that crash, did the following happen:

- tried to run, then ran back
- bowler whipped off the bails
- tried to run again
- game crashed?

Straight drive rattled the bails and then tried to run the bowler whipped the bails.....

----------

@kurt: just provide a good import/export like xpkGUI/BIGGUI something like that will be fine...... :D

Oh my models dont forget it....:thumbs

Last edited:
We're struggling to get anything into the game atm.

Wow, the last time I played this was when it was Live Cricket 2008, good to see it's improved so much since then! :thumbs

Hi guys,

new patch is ready. I haven't been able to fix everything I wanted, but I'll do that in the coming week (career mode cameras, mainly).

Patch v2.599

Full v2.599

Changelog:

- tweaked batting AI
- tweaked bowling (specifically full deliveries)
- tweaked leg-side shots
- tweaked fielding
- tweaked spinners runup
- bug fixes
- fixed purple faces when viewing physique in career mode
- new formula for speed variation (thanks hedger)
- increased running speed between wickets
- fixed batsman/bowler scorecards not reflecting leg byes & byes for the current over
- tweaked keeper fielding
- tweaked slip fielding
- fixed fielder/wicketkeeper collision boxes
- increased default fielding attribute for career mode
- fixed rapid occurrence of injuries (old code)
- fixed crash when bowler tries a run out
- fixed audio stuttering problems
- added ambient sounds slider
- new crowd sounds

Cheers
K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread