Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well decided to finish the match and was an easy win. Vettori ripped through England :p

England - 93 a.o. (36.5 overs)

A Cook lbw T Boult 10 (25)
N Compton lbw N Wagner 17 (36)
J Trott b. T Southee 5 (24)
I Bell c. + McCullum b. D Vettori 10 (28)
J Root c. + McCullum b. D Vettori 9 (30)
J Bairstow lbw D. Vettori 0 (2)
M Priot c. + McCullum b. T Southee 18 (27)
G Swann c. R Taylor b. D Vettori 8 (15)
S Broad b. T Southee 0 (1) (Highlight of my day :D)
J Anderson not out 8 (14)
S Finn b. D Vettori 8 (19)

Bowling:

T Southee 10-3-34-3
T Boult 7-2-13-1
N Wagner 9-5-12-1
D Vettori 10.5-0-34-5

nzlveng2ndtest.png

Hmm. A gentle leggie was pushed into the covers, the man at short cover dived but only managed to parry it away, so much so that the ball was able to pull away from the backward point who gave chase, the ball continued accelerating until it reached the boundary

Every time the batsman attempts to square drive my leggies the keeper decides not to attempt to take the ball, giving them an easy bye

Can the field for the new batsman please by default be whatever we had for the dismissed batsman? It's annoying when you take a couple of wickets in not many balls and have to change the field to the exact same thing over and over and over

Not happy, just took 3 wickets on return from injury, at the end of the game I went to view the bowling card and this:
Code:
RUN @ 2/06/2013 10:41:20 PM

VERSION: 2.599
PROFILE: DM
PERMISSIONS MODE: False
PCPL MODE: False

STACK TRACE:    at Cricket.Main.GameStateBowlerScorecard.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateBowlerScorecard.cs:line 290
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17738
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4026

----------

Why Coolangatta is considered an adequate ground for State U19 teams is beyond me

----------

Another crash, this time viewing rankings. I assume that all this is because I started this save on the previous patch
Code:
RUN @ 2/06/2013 11:00:29 PM

VERSION: 2.599
PROFILE: DM
PERMISSIONS MODE: False
PCPL MODE: False

MESSAGE: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

STACK TRACE:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Cricket.Main.GameStateCharSheet.ProcessVisual(Single ms, Single ms2) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateCharSheet.cs:line 1468
   at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 17738
   at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 4026

Just started a new career and I have a different jersey to my batting partner. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread