Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
am getting error in running Cricket Heroes :( Cricket Heroes.exe has encountered a problem and need to be closed............. this msg comes :(

Run launcher.exe, select use permissions fix and hit Play!

@kurtkz: You might want to lower the outfield speed for grounds with an outfield speed of 0.97 (in the pitch editor) before release. Quite a large percentage of runs scored on those grounds are boundaries.

Kurtz, can my cousin run it on his laptop?
His specs:
Intel Pentium D 2.8 ghz
Ram:4 gb
Agp:Nvidia 9400 Gt
Hard disk:1 TB
Waiting for your confirmation. Then he'll download it.

Ignore this if already fixed, I'm running 2.634, (others versions don't run for me) this happened when I bowled one wide in my first over, but it still counts it as a maiden. Pic attached...

Attachments

• Untitled-2.png
    Untitled-2.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi guys,

new patch is up:

Download

Changelog:

- fixed crash when installing from scratch
- fixed maiden over issue raised by dadarocks
- tweaked effect of spin/seam/swing conditions on ball physics
- tweaked default field friction

Cheers!
K

Kurt, if possible can you please add the speed config setting in the next patch. No hurry, just add it whenever you release the next patch.

Kurt I would like to say something, you have been then best game developer I have come across. Your passion about this game and the sport of cricket is just amazing and I am glad to have helped you although in a very small amount. I am proud where this game stands right now and I am sure we all will be back with a bang for Cricket Heroes 2 ;) I would like to congratulate all of you who have helped and pitched in for this game. Without that support, this game would be nothing. Thank you Kurt, for providing us this game at a time where no cricket games were present. Good luck with your life ahead and we all know you will always support this game if anything arises.

Hi guys,

finished up the last patch (for now):

Download

Changelog:

- fixed crash in nets from clean install
- fixed duplicate players
- added speed config (speed.cfg has 1 line in it - modify this if the game speed isn't working for you)

Cheers
Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread