Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt, can I install 2.643 over the latest full version 2.636? I realised that all other patches (between 2.636 and 2.643) have been removed from your server.

Just installed on my Mac build. It crashes at launch saying /import/teams.csv not found. Any idea?

Hmm, not too sure. I wonder why that file is missing...I'll only be back at work on Monday to check it out. I think you can solve it by editing the last-imported.txt file to be today's date in the meantime.

Kurt in the future will you think about adding pvp and online?

@Markkkk: Not likely, unfortunately. That's a significant chunk of work and the returns won't justify it :/

Ah okay thanks anyway :cheers Still trying to master the art of batting in this game:facepalm

@Markkkk: Have you tried setting the difficulty a little lower to get the hang of it first?

Yea im getting better was on 48 off 25 with my pro then a program opened and minimised CH and i got bowled:facepalm

Hmm, not too sure. I wonder why that file is missing...I'll only be back at work on Monday to check it out. I think you can solve it by editing the last-imported.txt file to be today's date in the meantime.

Faced another issue after doing that. Game crashes (this is on my Mac) after the message "checking config". And its not the usual error dialog, I believe it is a system crash on wine. I tried downloading 2.42 full Mac version from the website but it refuses to launch (nothing happens when I click on the shortcut). Something must have gone wrong in one of the recent updates.

@kishore513: I don't have a wired Xbox controller, so can't test it :/ If you have one, start Launcher and make sure that Gamepad support is enabled. Then click Play. That *should* do the trick.

I just tried it. My controller is getting detected and I can move the cursor with my left analog stick, but couldn't map controls to my joystick buttons.

Getting this error when I open the game..

Code:
RUN @ 06/08/2013 17:22:00

VERSION: 2.643
PROFILE: N/A
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread